sleeping pills + ebay = bad news

BigReade

Buick City Boy
So, I take Ambien as a sleep aid, and last night I was on double my regualr dose. And as every night, I spend my time between here, facebook, Craigslist and eBay.

Well, the Ambien must've been whipping my ass, because I carelessly started shooting lowball offers to CX Racing for one of their turbo kits. Now, in my defense, the kit had a buy it now price of $809 + shipping, so when I fired off my first offer at $400 and free shipping, I was pretty confident that they would not take it, and they immediately declined. I chuckled, because I had no intention of buying it anyways. But as the pills came on stronger, I grew a little cockier, and sent them another offer of $450, again, immediately declined.

Now, what happened next, I'm not really sure, as I don't remember much from my one way ticket to comatose...but I guess I submitted a final offer of $510...and they accepted!

I woke up this morning, not remembering a thing. But as I came to, I had a message saying I won, and I have been trying ever since to get myself outta this mess!

lesson learned, keep my ass off auction sights late at night!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-02-20-43-03.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-02-20-43-03.png
    420.5 KB · Views: 233
I went out one night and woke up wit a coin operated full size pool table in my front yard and a message on my answering machine from a buddy that I really needed to get up and go to one of our local watering holes and apologize to basically everyone........but that wasn't near as bad as being woke up at by some strange and she says, hey there's a bunch of cops hiding behind trees outside your house.
:eek:(n)

I went out one night and woke up wit a coin operated full size pool table in my front yard and a message on my answering machine from a buddy that I really needed to get up and go to one of our local watering holes and apologize to basically everyone........but that wasn't near as bad as being woke up at by some strange and she says, hey there's a bunch of cops hiding behind trees outside your house.
:eek:(n)
I need to party with you Ronnie !

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I need to party with you Ronnie !

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Hopefully those days are over.........but my wives and friends can and will attest to the fact I've had several " Hangover Movie" type adventures that are not for the faint of heart.
Thanks to witnesses and police documentation or no one would belive some of the shit .
And remember a good friend will always bail you out.
But a great friend is usually locked up with you.

God, I thought I was the only one that ever did that. I won a pair of brand new, WHITE, tech 8 alpinestars. These are top of the line motor cross boots. I don't even race. I wore them one time while riding on the road. Durrrr!

I gotta say, they were very cool about letting me out of the bid, not a problem at all!

Ronnie, You ever woke up naked in front of a dumpster with your car keys up your ass?

That's awesome. Most people would say not my problem pay up. I will remember that when checking out new toys for the car. And by the way Ronnie how I'm the hell did you get that 10 ton table to your house. God that sounds like a great night!

Anybody ever woke up with your junk painted in lipstick. And across your chest F---Me I'm sexy. With a giant arrow pointing to your highly decorated junk and under-roos. Just wish I was awake!:hungry:

Ronnie, You ever woke up naked in front of a dumpster with your car keys up your ass?
No, but I really have been chased down a street in Bangkok. When you are drunk and not paying much attention.......you really can't tell the difference........and then it hits ya..:jawdrop: So I left the bar, but one of my drunk ass buddies didn't catch on so as I'm walking down the street he passes me yelling RUUUNNN..
Seems we where being chased by a herd of billyboys. (If ya don't know don't ask). Guess he engaged in a lip lock with one and reached down........And that my friends is when the proverbial fight started.

No, but I really have been chased down a street in Bangkok. When you are drunk and not paying much attention.......you really can't tell the difference........and then it hits ya..:jawdrop: So I left the bar, but one of my drunk ass buddies didn't catch on so as I'm walking down the street he passes me yelling RUUUNNN..
Seems we where being chased by a herd of billyboys. (If ya don't know don't ask). Guess he engaged in a lip lock with one and reached down........And that my friends is when the proverbial fight started.