Six on ebay, wow

pvt num 11

Finally driving it
I like gleaning nice pictures off of Ebay, so I found SIX TTA's for bid on ebay today. Dang, is it a seller's market or what? Any comments on how the buy/sell thing works on these cars? (I got my beater for 7k...)

TTA's are pretty much what someone is willing to pay to have it. They have been going up slowly over the last few years. I never miss one that runs on eBay. Just keep em stock and in the garage still have to hit that 20 year mark. That's when the others seem to jump. :cool:

Stock Is No Fun!

phillyturbosix said:
TTA's are pretty much what someone is willing to pay to have it. They have been going up slowly over the last few years. I never miss one that runs on eBay. Just keep em stock and in the garage still have to hit that 20 year mark. That's when the others seem to jump. :cool:

I have many upgrades,but,keep all stock parts to go with the car if sold.
I think there are many guys out there who appreciate the modified cars too.
If they are done right,I feel they are reaching full potential,besides,having a car that gets 23 mpg,has air,comfort,and sound,and still does 10.5 to 11.0 in the quarter mile is a hoot!!!
The greatest feeling is seeing the other driver's face when he's left in the dust.

JRNYMNDAVID said:
I have many upgrades,but,keep all stock parts to go with the car if sold.
I think there are many guys out there who appreciate the modified cars too.
If they are done right,I feel they are reaching full potential,besides,having a car that gets 23 mpg,has air,comfort,and sound,and still does 10.5 to 11.0 in the quarter mile is a hoot!!!
The greatest feeling is seeing the other driver's face when he's left in the dust.
Now make that car reliable and you have a winner. ;)

Jason

Quiky One said:
Now make that car reliable and you have a winner. ;)

Jason
No problems yet..but,I'm sure if I push it,something will eventually break.
I'll just build it stronger next time.
Built for reliability & going fast.
I have a Lightning,an Astro,& a Saturn for reliability.
I don't know too many owners who use TTAs as daily drivers.
This is a toy & an investment.See attached photos :cool: .

Lately it seems that modified cars are bringing better money, short of a low mile car. I have seen a few go for pretty good money that have mods and claim low 12 second ets. I watch them on ebay all the time, why I don't know but I do. :redface:

JRNYMNDAVID said:
No problems yet..but,I'm sure if I push it,something will eventually break.
I'll just build it stronger next time.
Built for reliability & going fast.
I have a Lightning,an Astro,& a Saturn for reliability.
I don't know too many owners who use TTAs as daily drivers.
This is a toy & an investment.See attached photos :cool: .
Good looking car!

Jason