Site help?

Pirate Jack

I have a ton of suggestions for this site as I am a avid Grand National fan but first and foremost a forum enthusiast. I was just curious if you could point me to who is in charge of the cosmetics and design of the forum. It would be greatly appreciated.

I have owned and operated my own forum for over 5 years and it does well. (no relation to cars) I would love to help this site out as much as possible without stepping on any toes and coming off like a know-it-all nub. I would love an opportunity to work with some of the people here (yes, I realize I come off as a total noobie). In fact this site does better than mine, but its a different market. I think there is alot of untapped potential here.

I would have just sent the admins this via Private message but there are like 7 of them and I can't tell who is active.

Thanks and hope I don't seem like a total dink,
Pirate Jack

You sound like a total Dink to me. Chill and have some fun before you do anything else. I believe this site is in the top 200 in the world currently and the owner is very happy with it so far. It does need some extra space in the server but I doubt you'll be able to contribute much until you're known around here as a true GN enthusiast.