Single fan question

Hotrodbuick

Can you make a single can come on in both modes? Meaning low first then if temps go higher turn on high mode? I just plugged my single 16" fan into harness, cools the car good but only comes on in high mode?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I know if you ground out the fan delay relay you can make it come on in high speed so I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say maybe if you ground the low speed relay?? I have the high on a switch on my gn like that and the low on my 05 cobalt like that maybe some one else here might know for sure

Ya thats a good start, I'm gonna make sure tomorrow it's coming on high and not low (can't remember which one mine is coming on) I think it would help make the fan not pull so many amps from running on one speed all the time.

Bypass the resistor; put all three ring terminals on the same lug. That will make the fan run on high whenever the ECM calls for fan control.

If you like manual control you can wire low on 1 switch and high on another separate switch, giving you the option when you need it. In Fl. we need all the cooling available!!

Ya I thought about putting on switches on it to turn low an high on. Big front mount and Florida heat hard to keep it cool. I'm going to put two fans in front of ac condenser to push air through also

I also put two 12" push fans in front on sep. switch. I helps a little and I have an extra set of new ones if you need them.
We are in the same area