Simply cruising or street racing

Cyclist was deemed at fault.....Lambo on go pro attempting to race someone, might can see him getting charged. If that stang was going 50 the cyclist would be dead. Stupid left coast.

And this is why you don't let mustangs in your hang out crew. They're always messing things up! Lol I'm surprised the guy didn't take the go pro out before it was impounded. Seems like the smart move

Funny. Every Lambo I came across in SoCal drove slow. And the owners of the heavy hitter cars either drove slow or didn't know how to drive...

I even ran across Jack Roush once on the I-5 driving one of his creations. Sadly I was in my slow Audi and he was driving the speed limit.

They need to lawyer up and prepare for a long bumpy ride. Kommiefornia, just an earthquake away from oceanfront property in Arizona.

Typical government money grab by OC.

Last edited:
Just like leaving fingerprints or other DNA at the scene......People get their asses handed to them on some video evidence all the time.

If your gonna play like that you should at least attempt to use whatever IQ you have......as stated above income generators for the state, like they dont get enough of our $$$ already.

Cant Imagine my TR being impounded like that....can you imagine what there going to get hit with for towing and storage fees?? Let alone whatever damage happened to the cars while impounded.