Silverado coilpack

So, will it work with BS2? And what is the price range?

If the BS2 uses the stock ICM along with proper dwell control (it likely does), it will work. The price depends upon what is purchased. I don't want to quote prices here as they haven't been cemented down yet. At this time the type-1 CnP Interface set up with the cover is under $100. If the cover isn't purchased the price is less. Can see what is provided in the type-1 install guide linked above.

We are also finding that some folks want a different set up, as they are doing a customized install. So we are setting up packages that match what folks are looking for.

RemoveBeforeFlight

If the BS2 uses the stock ICM along with proper dwell control (it likely does), it will work. The price depends upon what is purchased. I don't want to quote prices here as they haven't been cemented down yet. At this time the type-1 CnP Interface set up with the cover is under $100. If the cover isn't purchased the price is less. Can see what is provided in the type-1 install guide linked above.

We are also finding that some folks want a different set up, as they are doing a customized install. So we are setting up packages that match what folks are looking for.

RemoveBeforeFlight

what kinda custom installs are you working on? just curious as i plan to install one once i get my rest done.

what kinda custom installs are you working on? just curious as i plan to install one once i get my rest done.

By allowing users to purchase just the parts they need. One customer had no need for the cover, while another did, another wanted just the board (no cover or mounting hardware, was likely placed in the interior of the car).

RemoveBeforeFlight

Will this work with a Type II IM?

Yes, the prototype went on a type-2 quick-start set up with the rectangular truck coils. For the CnP Interface the difference between the two types is the physical mounting and the ICM electrical connections.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Do you have any detailed pics of the unit installed on the Type II ICM?
Also is there any performance gain over the Type II coil/module setup?

Do you have any detailed pics of the unit installed on the Type II ICM?

Not yet, we are expecting the lower mounting boards to be delivered this week. Once we have these we can finalize the cover and have those made.

Full set ups for the Type-I ICM is currently available.

Also is there any performance gain over the Type II coil/module setup?

Using a CnP set up versus the Type II coils? Absolutely, on top of the OP findings, using .040" plug gaps (Autolite #144) running 24 - 26 pounds of boost. Engine runs clean and crisp while boosted.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Any further development on the Anti-lag(or 2 step)?

It is being worked on, with the holidays and year end inventory, things have been busy in those areas.

Wanted to add that the 2-step has nothing to do with the CnP Interface system, it is for the EBL SFI-6 Flash ECM.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Any developments on the Type II setup with truck coil?

We are getting there, got the the JY and picked up a stock mounting plate to work on the screw dimensions. Only to discover that the coil mounting screws are a custom thread. There is a possibility that the installer will need to run a 10-32 tap through the coil-to-ICM mounting holes in the ICM.

RemoveBeforeFlight