Side GN emblems location

Jeff40

Could someone tell me where I could find the measurments for placing the Gn emblems that are located on the front fenders? Had the car painted and they wanted us to wait for the emblems to be put back on. The body shop owner closed shop in a hurry, because insurance fraud and left the state, befor we were able to get them on. :(

On any original GN.

From Kirban's book, p. 99:

"Photo shows the "GRAND NATIONAL" emblem on the passenger's side front fender.

Where the turbo-six arrow comes to a point should be almost 2" in front of the edge of the fender, where it meets the door.

This same photo shows the position of the "INTERCOOLED" emblem, as well. It should be between 2/16" or 3/16" below the GRAND NATIONAL emblem, while the far right edge should line up with the far right edge of the GRAND NATIONAL emblem. The top of the turbo-six symbol of the emblem should be about 6" down from the top edge of the passenger's fender. Remember, I am referring to the top edge of the fender, NOT the edge by the hood opening. This edge is closest to the antenna hole.

Basically, you want to line up the driver's side emblem so that it appears similar to the passenger's side."

strike

I would be glad to help you if you want. My GN is origignal 4,506 miles.

Had a guy in a show messager my car to put his on.He beat me. Oh well.

Let me know. Can send pictures and messurements..........HTH