Sick of dishonest people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of cloning is going on as well.
Just today I got a alert of a charge of $250 at a Walgreens in MN. I was at work in Chicago with the card in my hand. Chase fraud dept said there was an actual card swiped and not manually entered.

Me to just got hit with a 200$ charge from a company named NW Distributors. In TX at 2:00am! Is still prosesing acording to BOA i have to wait for it to go clear to put in a claim.. Im in Chicago an at 2 am sleeping... I hope u get this assh-@2 Mark like u did the last time.. Good luck man.not only does it afect u but also us as the buyers one way or another.

A lot of cloning is going on as well.
Just today I got a alert of a charge of $250 at a Walgreens in MN. I was at work in Chicago with the card in my hand. Chase fraud dept said there was an actual card swiped and not manually entered.

Wha Wha What? Oh man! It's getting crazy!

D

When I was reading this thread before work I got an automated call from Chase fraud protection. I called them back right away and guess what? Someone had stolen my credit card info and had tried to buy school supplies at Office Depot. I didn't ask if this was online or in person. I really don't use that card very often, it makes me wonder how this happens. I suppose I'll never know for sure. It pisses me off though. :mad:

Neal

Happened to me twice this year on 2 different cards. Bunch of scumbags, I feel for you Mark.

Wasn't there a recent thread about some CC's having a chip in them, that can be read with a scanner, while in your billfold, purse, etc??
The perp just has to get close enuf to make the scanner work...IE: in line @ the grocery store, etc.
AIRC, there is a small identifier on the face of the card. If your card has that, it can be read w/o being swiped.

Seem,s there's a considerable bit of chatter on this topic.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=Reading+a+credit+card+while+in+your+wallet&form=MOZSBR&pc=MOZI

They are called skimmers. When you use your card say at a restaurant the waiter has a little reader that records the info. Then he just runs it for your bill as normal. Could be days later that your card is cloned to a dummy card and used. Google skimmers. They also put fake skimmers on ATMs and get your pin and really clean you out.
They are also doing this via satellite now. TJMax had all there cc info hacked for a long time. Google that as well. Russians are known for that. Florida had a huge ring going on as well. They even have embossers to put there legit name on the card and the correct number but the account is someone else's. So when they ask for ID the name matches.
There was a show on I think discovery where they showed this. They also showed meth heads "not alky control" making meth. I will try to find it and post.

So, with modern technology we have to out smart them. I only use credit cards when I need a card. Never a debit.
My credit card companies have always backed me up over the last 20 years.
I do use paypal but I have created a separate checking account for paypal and I i'll put money in there when I have to send money out.
If I sell something I withdrawn the cash ASAP! I never leave more than $100 in there.

Best of luck to the OP. I hope there is so compensation for you.

D

So, with modern technology we have to out smart them. I only use credit cards when I need a card. Never a debit.
My credit card companies have always backed me up over the last 20 years.
I do use paypal but I have created a separate checking account for paypal and I i'll put money in there when I have to send money out.
If I sell something I withdrawn the cash ASAP! I never leave more than $100 in there.

Best of luck to the OP. I hope there is so compensation for you.

D

Exactly!

Mikey

Hope it helps

Attachments

• image-2794436843.jpg
    image-2794436843.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 198
  • image-3761005932.jpg
    image-3761005932.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 171
Anyone know how to put a name to the owner of this computer? IP address 99.8.168.231
Unfortunately you will not get the owners info without filing a complaint with the ISP through law enforcement. IF you find a way around the "legal" way of doing it , you could end up having charges brought against you for privacy violations. Ridiculous , I know , but that is the way our society works these days. Good luck

Bryan

Unfortunately you will not get the owners info without filing a complaint with the ISP through law enforcement. IF you find a way around the "legal" way of doing it , you could end up having charges brought against you for privacy violations. Ridiculous , I know , but that is the way our society works these days. Good luck

Bryan
YEEP .

I also try to use CC Whenever possible, paypall is scary to deal with on either side of the transaction. I only use debit to draw cash and might use 1 time per month at most, many times less.
Good luck, it is a small world and what comes around goes around.
Sad as a vendor you need to worry so much about getting robbed.

Well, here we go again. Hope Elizabeth Toma of Detroit MI enjoys her free dual 3" exhaust system. Sick of dishonest people doing chargebacks for items they have received. Why do I even bother with this business!!!!!!!!!:mad:

If anyone knows this low life let me know.

ELIZABETH TOMA
12610 GRIGGS ST
DETROIT, MI 48238
United States

Shipped to billing address below and was signed by a M Knott.
Mark
I am just outside of Detroit on the west side. Know that area, Let me know if there is anything i can do.

Find out who actually lives at that address! At this point I just want to expose who this person is.