Sick GTO needs to see Doctor

BOOST N

So my neighbor comes to me ( has a stage 1 Roush Mustang ) and tells me his buddy has a wicked fast GTO with personalizes plates that say SICK GTO and he wanted to run him to see how he would fare against him. GTO gay tells him that if they run it will only embarrass him and is a waste of his time. My neighbor ( who I like ) is a meek young man who did not like the cocky attitude of said GTO gay and asks if the T is capable of beating The SICK GTO. I told him I did not know for sure but I did know how to find out. This was a month later after a cruise night with some of my car buddy's and their wives the GTO was parked in front of my neighbors house when we returned. I pulled up in my silver and chrome trim T with trailer hitch and box of Kleenex in back window. GTO gay was very cocky for a man that looked like Danny DeVito but not as tall. He fired up The Sick GTO and it did sound very healthy, everyone there was concerned that the T may be in trouble.

Last edited:
From the distance you beat him, it appears the only "sick" part is a 4000# turd w/ Moostang muffs on it.!

its even sweeter when the guy you beat has a cocky attitude.

You should have asked him if you should go home and bring back your trailer so that the race would be closer.