Show us your Gauges

phvrod

FAST WITH CLASS
Ive been crazy busy like most everyone else this summer.and havent posted forever..Im needing to do a few things to the 85 before going to BG and i need to add some gauges as well .I didnt really care for the look of the pillar mounts and not sure if i like the pod mounts..Does anyone have any cool mounting methods or other type of brackets they want to show off? I posted here because i know the hot air guys have been more into custom fabrication + building than Most others..:cool: as you can see mine are just rolling around loose ....PHVROD

Attachments

• DSC_0425.jpg
    DSC_0425.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 494
Guages

Here are mine, I just relocated from my a pillar to the center console got rid of my volt guage and my coolant guage since scanmaster shows it more accuratly anyways...not really custom at all but looks better without the 2 pod holder on my a piller...

Attachments

• turbo and oil guage.jpg
    turbo and oil guage.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 455
phvrod

Cool..Thanks..isnt there anyone that has gauges that arent pillar or pod mount?

I would like to get an ipad or small think pad and run my powerlogger to it and mount at the two vents above the ac console but i was hoping there were some cool mounting ideas out there.for analog gauges some may share?Thanks Paul

GN T-Top Guages

Noticed you have a T-top car. Here are a unique set pod to consider.

Attachments

• GN-guage-1.jpg
    GN-guage-1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 412
  • gn-guage-2.jpg
    gn-guage-2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 421
monkey gauge

Is that one of those new talking monkey gauges that yells ohhhh chit back out of it now! Lol. Just kidding

Ive been crazy busy like most everyone else this summer.and havent posted forever..Im needing to do a few things to the 85 before going to BG and i need to add some gauges as well .I didnt really care for the look of the pillar mounts and not sure if i like the pod mounts..Does anyone have any cool mounting methods or other type of brackets they want to show off? I posted here because i know the hot air guys have been more into custom fabrication + building than Most others..:cool: as you can see mine are just rolling around loose ....PHVROD
Now thats strange, I have the excact same monkey in my buick. My daughter got it out of a vending machine or soemthing and gave it to me

TTWHITE, that's where i wanted to put Two gauges!;) Nice look, I have a single pillar with big boost gauge, kinda not liking it but ??

Here are some pictures of my gauges. Since I have a digital dash, I went with digital (Nordskog) gauges. On the A-pillar I have boost and tach. On the front console I have coolant temp and oil pressure. Under the dash is the ISAC boost/alky controller. On top of the dash is the scanmaster that shows A/F and degrees of knock in standard display mode. I use Casper's audiable knock sensor for knock alert and the powerlogger for datalogging with my laptop. The button between the coolant and oil pressure gauges is for wideband calibration and LED shows when the wideband is warmed up and it there's any errors with it.

Attachments

• Gauges1.jpg
    Gauges1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 267
  • Gauges2.jpg
    Gauges2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 266
  • Gauges3.jpg
    Gauges3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 264
  • Gauges4.jpg
    Gauges4.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 275
BTW, the above pictures are from a car show where I won 2nd place out of 14 other Turbo Regals, Syclones and Typhoons.

GO HOT AIR!!!

Attachments

• 2nd_Place.jpg
    2nd_Place.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 242
Eric, where did you buy your guages??? They are sweet! I have the DD, and I wanna get a boost guage and a tach in the digital preference! lol

Looks awesome!

john:cool: