Should I buy from this Vendor??

He will not be honest and tell us who he is. I feel confident to say he is a member of our community we all know pretty well. I am glad you guys stood up and let everyone know not only does staff here not agree with this stuff members do not either....

One thing we can all agree on...this guy is a tool. ;)

He did however provide in a public an easy way for someone to impersonate his identity. FYI:!!!! You don't need someones social to take credit out in their name. Name, address, employment and things like that are all that is needed for some types of loans. Tell you what, PM me with your personal info just as Brian's was posted and your permission for me to use it. Care to make a bet as to what can be done to your credit in 24hrs? That is my point.

Educate yourself on laws that have been passed to protect online fraud and crime. Yes, Brian has a fair amount of legal standing on this one. First off, read the DMCA!!! Then you will understand what I look at.

First off Ill give you my personal info and if you can get anything in my name Ill split it will you!! :eek: I will bet you cant get anything in my name even with all my info including my social number! My credit is so f'ed they wont loan me a penny with 10000% interest! So you wouldn't hurt my feelings! Also What do you not understand about PUBLIC INFORMATION????? ANYONE IN THE PUBLIC CAN GET IT!!! ANYONE!!! INCLUDING criminals, douche bags, law abiding citizens, and MEAT STICKS like the one who posted his info! Like I said I IN NO WAY SUPPORT THIS JACK ASS!!!! and I have bought many things from BWeavy, My last purchase was less than a month ago! BUT YOU NEED TO WAKE UP AND GET WITH REALITY! I'm done pissing with you because I could care a less what you think! SO HAVE A GREAT DAY AND AGAIN IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU!

PS. SGRIM post the meat sticks info! also have you PMed him your number? I bet he'll just block his number, if he even has the balls to call!

Attachments

• images[10].jpg
    images[10].jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 207
You know, there are certain people that frequent this forum ;) who need a few logs with time stamps and it will go a very long way to unmask this person. If it's a game this person wants to play, they had better be careful, the legal side of this is scary for them!!!! I do however respect the admins restraint in posting that information.

This type of behavior is on the verge of promoting identity theft. I mean, I have access to the socials of nearly 8000 employees, there is no way I even look at those or read the file that has them. Too much at stake. All it would take is for Brian to file a formal complaint with a police department where he lives and then the FBI gets involved for stalking. Not to mention the dark cloud of all this persons communication being done over a telco's network. There are laws that put you away for a very long time when you are committing crimes via a wire connection.

I say this person should have a few days to come forward before the hounds get released...

LOL YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING. How would that be considered Stalking. Do me a favor Go to White pages . Com Type your number then click family members it is all the same information I posted with the exception of his criminal background. No crime has been commited. Think before you speak and PLEASE RELEASE THE HOUNDS

Okay, I will PM you a number Monday morning to call me at. I will not give you my regular number as you will post it... If you are man enough, call it!

After all that it is Monday at 5:30 and I am still without a number to call. What happened? Was looking forward to discussing my problems with you. :confused:

LOL YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING. How would that be considered Stalking. Do me a favor Go to White pages . Com Type your number then click family members it is all the same information I posted with the exception of his criminal background. No crime has been commited. Think before you speak and PLEASE RELEASE THE HOUNDS

You claimed it was a background check, not looking it up on white pages.

After all that it is Monday at 5:30 and I am still without a number to call. What happened? Was looking forward to discussing my problems with you. :confused:

I was waiting for you to sign on.... I will be out for a while tomorrow but should be back around 3 so, log on and I will send the #!

I recently have accomplished a frame off restoration on a Turbo Buick. The project prior to that one was a Corvette frame off restoration. I think we as Turbo Buick owners are some of the classiest, most honest, knowledgeable, and most willing to help others of all car owners.

There are several reasons why I say WE ARE THE BEST. One thing I have learned is we have the best vendors supporting our hobby. When doing the frame off Vette project I did most of my business with one vendor. They did nothing to go above and beyond to help me. They were in it for the money period.

The Buick was different I had a lot of help from several of the Buick Vendors, but currently I am going to focus on the help I got from the Brian Weaver. He carries everything a person could need to perform a project of this magnitude. He built a trusting relationship with me, and in my opinion he went above and beyond in several situations. I am not going to go into detail as those that have dealt with Brian on several occasions know what I am talking about.

I am very pleased with the service I get from Brian. I understand that the G body business is not as high Volume as selling corvette parts, so I can be patient when some one is trying to get me stuff I need that is difficult to obtain.

I say “BRIAN, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!” Even in the best behaving groups you have some people that act like buffoons. The sad thing is that when some people act that way they do not even realize they are. There are those of us that are embarrassed when some one in our group does it, but it will always happen. It is impossible to make everyone happy.

Bweavy

Hey Brian, I'll send you a PM right now and give you some of my personal information.... :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Give me a call tomorrow, I'll take you up on your offer before as you were leaving..... :eek:

I ordered a recovered steering wheel and new shifter handle on monday....package arrived wednesday :cool: So yeah, you should buy from this vendor :smile: THANKS BRIAN!!!