Should I buy from this Vendor??

I've been ordering from Gbody for the past 18months... spent a good amount, and been a VERY pestering customer...LOL.

I'd say my question to profit ratio isn't where Brian would like me to be... But he's ALLWAYS gone out of his way to answer my questions, take care of my orders, and get me the parts.

When there were problems, it was NO hassle getting them corrected.

He's been very professional for me, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again...

Infact, I'm buggin him currently for some NA v6 parts....LOL. probably 7 emails back and forth for maybe $100 in parts.;)

He's a good guy:cool:

You "stumbled" accross that? :eek:

And just had to post it.

How much of it do you know is accurate and true? :confused:

Based off that info. something there could possibly influence your decision.

But we would need more info.....

How about posting your biography so we can tell how you stack up against his info. :confused:

I've never had a problem with G Body parts or Brian.

What did you see there that would influence your decision on whether to buy Buick parts?

Not much business info. there.

I don't think I'd want you as a customer after posting all that. :rolleyes:

YOUR A REAL AZZHOLE FOR POSTING THAT.Your lucky i am not brian. Good luck buying from anyone on this site. Your a real meatstick

what a dick-wad...obviously you have a beef with him, and draggin his personal addresses and family into this forum is way beyond the pale.

Thats just wrong, you may piss someone off by playing with there info like that. A wise man reflects before he speaks, a fool speaks then reflects.

If there was ever a reason to delete a thread, this assclown with a total of one post deserves it.:mad:

HOw do you stumble upon a background search dickhead....Brian is the best, he helps people as much as he can. I hope u get F'd in the A for that one.

I don't know anything about Gbody or Brian, but if I was him I'd find you when you weren't expecting it. What kind of piece of sh!t would post somebodies personal info like that? What a punk b!tch.

If there was ever a reason to delete a thread, this assclown with a total of one post deserves it.:mad:
I'm with you on this one Nick. if you notice he posted late @ night knowing it will be deleted in the am, but hoping for maximum exposure.

All i have to say is ..... THAT SH!T AINT COOL... take your vendetta somewhere else - posting personal info on a forum isnt appropriate in my opinion.

Ive had a few dealings with Brian and they all were goods dealings!!! My first
impression of 3.8!!! YOUR A PUNK!!! Please delete this thread!!!! And put the punk on probation!!! Thats just BS !!!! Mike :cool:

Im glad that was posted for someone to have that many houses, all with A/C and composite roofing someone is making too much on these buick parts. All jokes aside what a complete douche, that is way too much personal info for a public forum

Yea, go ahead and buy from Brian, He is a good guy and will help you any way he can.

He will also then have your Address, Think about that!!

Jim

Wowwww

There was a lot of Weavers born in 1968 :eek!: Im not saying its right but look at the type of business man this guy is? Makes you wonder about all the stories going on over there. Doesnt really affect me much but it is definitely something to talk about. Lets see what happens. The thread will probaly be deleted... Man I just ove the internet. NOTHING IS SAFE OR SACRED ANYMORE!!!!!

First off Nasty Wendy, sorry for moving your qoute. Please reenter your comment, I saved your post with the qoute as proff as I am sure Brian will want to have records for his attorney! Can not do anything about posting public info, you were smart there. However I think this will show a continuing pattern:rolleyes:

Yes I deleted the info posted, IT WAS A ***** MOVE! I feel 99.9% sure I know who posted it. I am going to do my VERY VERY best to prove it, and be sure to let everyone here know who did it....

Before anyone yells, I would do this for any member or vendor of this board. That was wrong. That post had 1 intent and 1 intent only.