Should I buy from this Vendor??

As Brett said.......what was posted? I came in late on this.

I have known Brian for years and he has always treated me right.

First off Nasty Wendy, sorry for moving your qoute. Please reenter your comment, I saved your post with the qoute as proff as I am sure Brian will want to have records for his attorney!

No sweat Shane. The reason I quoted in the first place was to make that douchebag scroll all the way down to see a positive comment about Brian.

this very well could be the worst thing I have seen done yet on a board. I started this board and it was a very happy place at one time, if this is where our little communuty has sunk down to it is surely on its last breath. Sorry Brian that this happened to you.
ML

I agree. Now a days people are so wound up and under so much stress, it looks like this board and others end up being a place where their venom is spewed. It really is a shame. What ever happened to agreeing to disagree on a subject and move on. Ego's and self pride has been the root of all evil on these boards. Nothing suprises me anymore when I click on these threads. We are all over worked, under payed, under sexed and drive Turbo buicks:eek: I think I will shoot myself now.:p

this very well could be the worst thing I have seen done yet on a board. I started this board and it was a very happy place at one time, if this is where our little communuty has sunk down to it is surely on its last breath. Sorry Brian that this happened to you.
ML

I agree..... seems we are circling the drain.

8 wives lol, man you are getting slack brother, I though you had 13 hahahaha. I didn't see it and glad I didn't . Some people have NO CLASS AT ALL. Theres losers out there guys and he is living profe. Crawl back into your hole troll. You tha man Brian! Daniel Ray

Rich, it was a cheap background check, with alot of personal info of others, not just Brian. Had family members names and #'s and address's:mad: Something that has no prudence or place on the boards....

No sweat Shane. The reason I quoted in the first place was to make that douchebag scroll all the way down to see a positive comment about Brian.

Thanks for understanding, I wanted to make sure I kept something just in case:biggrin:

I agree. Now a days people are so wound up and under so much stress, it looks like this board and others end up being a place where their venom is spewed. It really is a shame. What ever happened to agreeing to disagree on a subject and move on. Ego's and self pride has been the root of all evil on these boards. Nothing suprises me anymore when I click on these threads. We are all over worked, under payed, under sexed and drive Turbo buicks:eek: I think I will shoot myself now.:p

You are so right!;)

It took me a bit (reading this kinda late) what all happened here. For those that are still confused, it seems Brians personal info was posted in the initial posting, by someone with 1 post. Soon after that it was efficiently deleted.

I would have to agree on 2 things here:

1) Brian is a good vendor & no one should have any issues ordering parts from him. He does a LOT of volume of all kinds of stuff, so once in a great while something doesn't go right & someone may have an issue. That happens to ANYONE in business & should be expected. Even to see 5-10 people having issues (not saying there is, just hypothetical) wouldn't be a problem considering the shear volume he does in a day/week.

2) Also, anyone posting ANY personal info on ANYONE, or someone bashing another over piddly issues that may/may not have happened to them, is EXTREMELY CHILDISH and should be punished to the extent by law (or other means ;) :cool: ). If you must turn to posting negative info on ANYONE, it better be legit & after all other methods of resolving the issue have been exhausted, and done with the intent to FIX the issue, not to bash them.
Unbelievable what some people will do & think it's OK to do it :(

PS- Where can I get this $5 background check?? I want to see how many homes I own, could use the extra cash! :D
Also, the wife wants to see how many ex's I have :eek: :eek: :eek:

I dont post too much on here but I did see this post late last night.... I was almost speechless! I wouldnt think any of us have anything to worry about I'm sure it will be pretty easy to track this troll down via IP address or registered email address! I would hope the mods are doing the research as we speak or should I say type.

ML

Yeah its gotten way outta hand, when it was winter time and i was up to my ass in snow, I was on here alot killing time, reading, learning and sometimes poking my nose where it shouldnt such as the 100% rust free typhoon bought off ebay.
but all the crap ive seen posted about either vendors not waving a magic wand, guys getting the shaft with 2 to 4k lost in the wind due to bad deals and some damn smak down at a race last weekend cause this person dont like that person cause he thinks hes faster or he cheated or whatever..I dont know and I dont care.

IM just glad its summer time and I got better things to do but it is sad that a small group of people cant get along...feels like 8th grade again with some of the crap I been reading.

CURRENT ACTIVE USERS...
DR BOOST, Back_in_Black, BLACK6PACK, BlownV6, Brer Rabbit, Buicksx2, Bweavy, CARTMAN, FatGnat, fullahotair, ILUVBOOST, jpratt, quick85, Quiky One, RyansGNdoes10s, Sweet6, Turbo T-type ...

hi guys !!! i see you!!

and?

I know where he is! Pretty sure I got a idea who done it and who is behind it:wink: More info to come:smile:

I'm not sure what this guy(A whole) posted to piss everyone off, but I will throw in my two cents. When I first got my GN I needed a part for my t-tops. I called Brian to get the part he was very helpful to the point that when I received the part DHL had mangled it up so bad that it looked like it had been ran over by a mac truck. Brian called DHL to file an Investigation. to make a long story short before the result came from DHL Brian sent me a new piece threw UPS at no charge and DHL never responded for there actions. In other works Brian is a stand up type of guy.

I saw the post at 5:30am and knew immediately the poster was way, way off base. I have never bought from Brian but I would consider using him regardless of the original poster's attempt at character assasination. Unfortunately people like that seem to taking over the board, or at least getting all the attention.

What was posted was that I didn't get back to Norwalk until 9:35A.M. Sunday Morning. Late with trans fluid, filters, & a new fuse.
It was on the NSA archives that Rich Reeze was quoted as scolding poor Bweavy "where have you been? Do you know what time it is? Do you think this is a Joke? Where is my fuse? Is there no where we can be alone with each other? ":biggrin:

No Rich just alot of info of what properties I own, where I live,recent traffic court cases.

Family personal contact info new & old. That was pretty sad. :mad:
You would think with all the contact info I have it would be enough.

If it would of been about just me personally & been accurate I would of had no problem with it.It is what it is.
But the Jerk that posted I was Bankrupt was proved wrong. No one with my name has filed Bankruptcy.

Even when Trying to bash some one the double edge sword proves other info as BS.:cool:

I cant believe personal info like that can be had by any moron with a keyboard. What is this world coming to? I wish it was horse and buggy days again, oh oh oh wait, but I still want Grand Nationals too!

Brian, I am glad to see this is getting staightened out. I noticed it late last night and was appalled. What I was glad to see, however, was the decisive action taken about it's posting. The one thing I have seen throughout my time on this board is a committment to it's intregity. I do not believe we are "circling the drain" or having any other problem evey community does not have. In every group there is the fringe few who want nothing more than to start trouble and cause problems. The situation has been handled in a timely and professional manner which is a testament to the strength of our community and it's leadership. Keep up the good work guys!

Private Message

Private Message: Hello!
Yesterday, 07:32 AM
SGRIM
Owner/Admin TB.com Join Date: Mar 2005
Trader Rating: (1)

Hello!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Who are you. I know you are in Ft. Myers FL. What you posted last night is NOT acceptable! I will not allow you or anyone else to cause trouble on this board. Doesn't matter if it was another member or a vendor. That is wrong.

I am 99.9% sure I know how this is, so please be straight and tell me who you are. Can I have a # for you? Embarq has it, but I am asking for it.

Thanks,

Shane

Actually I am at Fort Walton not Fort Myers. And I don't give my number to Strangers. Sorry :biggrin:

Private Message

I was more refering to these instead of the whole thing just seems he has been locked up on several different cases for several different things. :confused: