shops in houston that work on turbo buicks

badash

So i just picked up a grand nation from a member here in houston and it is all stock. but would like to do some bolt ons to the car like chip,exh,injectors ect. what shop in the area are trusted to work on these cars.

Im in Spring, I can help you with any of that stuff. No problem. Just PM me

Lots of good shops here if you have a brand new camaro or corvette. Not so much for our cars. Conleys was good but closed long time ago. Only place I trust is Century Automotive in Richmond. They do more than just transmissions, Mike Kurtz there is a long time turbo Buick guy and I see Grand Nationals and T Types in there every time I go. You can do most of the bolt on stuff yourself with a little advise from the people on this forum. The vendors on this forum are great and are very helpful. You should read the basics threads on here. If the car is truly all stock your first mods are simple. Hotwire fuel pump and basic maintenance things like finding all vacuum leaks. You got to get the car running perfect first and then start modifying.

Truth be told I can do all the stuff my self. It's just that now I have no time to do it. Nor do I want to do it on the ground. Lol. I don't have a lift. I have heard great thinks about mike. Thanks for the help everyone.