Shop recommendations?

Slo86GN

The Nightstalker
Just wondering who you FL TR owners would recommend in central or northern FL to build a TR? Pretty decent project...finish engine assy, reinstall in car, get running/tuned, along with various odds/ends I know I will think of while on the road. I'm in SE Ga, about 70 miles NW of Jacksonville. Closer/easier to haul the car down to FL than fight with Atlanta traffic to get the car to SE Turbo. Thanks for any info ya'll can provide... :biggrin:

Give Kevin a call.

KDK Performance

6550 Edgewater Dr.
Orlando, FL 32810

Kevin King

Phone:
(407) 298-2706

Fax:
(407) 236-3287

Email:
kevin@KDKPerformance.com

Distributors for ATR, Kirbans, Precision Turbo & Engine, Limit Engineering, Quad Air Inc, Bowling Green Customs.
Over 18years Experience. We specialize in servicing Central Florida's GN's T-Types, Syclones ect.. Call today and ask for Kevin.

Now with SuperFlow Dyno!

Sweet....thanks much guys. I was wondering where KDK Perf was at. Orlando is only about 3 1/2-4 hours from here, so that would work just fine. I'll give Kevin a call in the morning to see what his take on my car would be. Since nobody wanted to step up and buy it, guess it's time to put it all back together/get my money's worth out of the ol gray car.... :biggrin:

:) Fred's Turbo Performance located in South Georgia, 3 miles off I-75.
229-794-2337
Sent PM.

tomcatturbo said:
Hmmm... so maybe that was your TTA he told me he was working on the other day. :cool:

My GN is there as well
That should be it. I hope to pick it up soon. I can't wait :biggrin: