Shooting Glasses

gofstbuick

Administrator
Staff member
What do you prefer for shooting glasses. I've been looking at ESS Crossbow 3ls.

Oakleys!!! They saved my eye sight on one of my deployments when I was hit with an IED, the shrapnel hit me so hard that it gave me a black eye and broke the frame of my glasses but the lens stayed intact.

Randolph Engineering shooting glasses. The frames are guarenteed for life, plus the lenses come out for putting other types in.....in other words, interchangeable lenses....this feature I love....sunglasses in the daytime, amber at the shooting range, plus they are prescriptions. Worth every dime.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Today I ordered a set of Revisions Military Sawfly Deluxe. It has three interchangeable lenses, that provide uv protection, are chemical resistant and military grade high impact poly carb. It was a toss between Revisions, Wiley-X and ESS. I was leaning towards the ESS because of the Oakley optics, but reviews say Revisions is comparable. I'll see when they arrive Tuesday. IMHO Revo's optics are better than Oakley, but Revo does not sell safety or shooting glasses. So if the optics on Revisions compare to my Revos, I'll be happy.

Used Oakleys Revisuons and ESS in the military...and oakleys m frames by far offer the best protection...and they got the cool guy factor...

Like Chance....IEDed with rm on and saved my eyesight...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app