Shipping UPS to Canada from the U.S.

I am not buying the response about TAXES.. YOU KNOW UPS HAS A FEE SO DON'T BLAME US HERE IN THE USA!

IT DIDNT MATTER TO A CRAZY CHUNCK WHEN HE BACKED OUT OF A DEAL ON AND OLD LARGE SCALE RACE CAR SET I SOLD HIM FOR $15- HE DID NOT WANT TO PAY UPS... SO AFTER TRIP 2 TO USPOST OFFICE, HE DID NOT WANT TO PAY THE $45 SHIPPING.

CHEAP IS CHEAP = MOST YOU GUYS UP NORTH, SORRY BUT IT IS TRUTH.

I DID HAVE 1 GOOD DEALING WITH A FELLOW UP NORTH SELLING HIM 1 TAIL LAMP ASSEMBLY FOR $20- & HE PAID WHATEVER THE SHIPPING WAS.

I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU WANT US TO DRIVE UP AND DELIVER! :biggrin:

I am not buying the response about TAXES.. YOU KNOW UPS HAS A FEE SO DON'T BLAME US HERE IN THE USA!

IT DIDNT MATTER TO A CRAZY CHUNCK WHEN HE BACKED OUT OF A DEAL ON AND OLD LARGE SCALE RACE CAR SET I SOLD HIM FOR $15- HE DID NOT WANT TO PAY UPS... SO AFTER TRIP 2 TO USPOST OFFICE, HE DID NOT WANT TO PAY THE $45 SHIPPING.

CHEAP IS CHEAP = MOST YOU GUYS UP NORTH, SORRY BUT IT IS TRUTH.

I DID HAVE 1 GOOD DEALING WITH A FELLOW UP NORTH SELLING HIM 1 TAIL LAMP ASSEMBLY FOR $20- & HE PAID WHATEVER THE SHIPPING WAS.

I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU WANT US TO DRIVE UP AND DELIVER! :biggrin:

Well if you are coming up this way can you pick up a case of duty free beer??

I ship everything UPS bud ( I have had bad experiences with USPS in the past )

I have no clue what C.O.D. is ?

I have a UPS tracking number to show that the product was shipped. I don't mean to be an a$$hole here but you won't be getting your money back bud.

sorry

Am I in the wrong here people?

Not your fault unless he told you not to ship UPS,

UPS charges Canadians huge "brokerage" fees. The fee is to cross the border and has nothing to do with federal or provincial taxes (as some misinformed members on here think). I think he is referring to the brokerage fees when he is saying C.O.D.

USPS charges Canadians $5 for brokerage but UPS charges 10 times that.

I had no idea that they charged them anything. I told him I was shipping UPS and he did not tell me not to.

I am sorry that this happened but I still don't think that I am a bad guy here.

As unfair as it is, the Canadians have just lost another states resource for parts. I don't like being accused of screwing a fellow car guy. I admitted that it took me too long to get the parts shipped out, but he knew a week before I shipped it, that it was being shipped out UPS.

"I am not buying the response about TAXES.. YOU KNOW UPS HAS A FEE SO DON'T BLAME US HERE IN THE USA!"

What are don't you understand or buy about my response.

The North American Free Trade Act says there is no duty or tarrifs on car parts shipped between our countries. I live in an area with No sales tax, the same as you. Alberta/New Hampshire

We do have a Goods and Services Tax 5% that is country wide and charged on everything.

As for UPS they are "Global" my friend. You seem to want to make this a US/Canada thing, its not.

Its simply about me not wanting to do business with UPS. No more no less.

I have no clue what C.O.D. is ?

When I got parts for my truck a few years ago- it was Cash On Delivery!!

I didn't like it!! :mad: and still don't

"I am not buying the response about TAXES.. YOU KNOW UPS HAS A FEE SO DON'T BLAME US HERE IN THE USA!"

What are don't you understand or buy about my response.

The North American Free Trade Act says there is no duty or tarrifs on car parts shipped between our countries. I live in an area with No sales tax, the same as you. Alberta/New Hampshire

We do have a Goods and Services Tax 5% that is country wide and charged on everything.

As for UPS they are "Global" my friend. You seem to want to make this a US/Canada thing, its not.

Its simply about me not wanting to do business with UPS. No more no less.
Sorry Dude but if I state I use UPS then UPS it is. I am not on the BUTT end in canada to know UPS charge a fee or whatever it is called.
Again i go out of my way to help a canuk out and went the US postal sevice route and the guy still balked at shipping cost.. There is NO pleasing the canada crew I have found time and time again.

Sorry Dude but if I state I use UPS then UPS it is. I am not on the BUTT end in canada to know UPS charge a fee or whatever it is called.
Again i go out of my way to help a canuk out and went the US postal sevice route and the guy still balked at shipping cost.. There is NO pleasing the canada crew I have found time and time again.

I'm real easy to please...just ask Bison, M233ROLLER, Grumpy...and a host of other American Buick brethren on here that I've purchased from...and I've purchsed from ALL the vendors on here...and never balked at the shipping.

I had no idea that they charged them anything. I told him I was shipping UPS and he did not tell me not to.

I am sorry that this happened but I still don't think that I am a bad guy here.

As unfair as it is, the Canadians have just lost another states resource for parts. I don't like being accused of screwing a fellow car guy. I admitted that it took me too long to get the parts shipped out, but he knew a week before I shipped it, that it was being shipped out UPS.

I call bull****... UPS told me you have an account so you would have been well aware of the cost on my end.. not to mention that the item price you said was $100.80 which is why they wanted 55.69....now if you said the real price we agreed on the UPS cost would have been 26.57 still alot.. but better.UPS told me that if it was sent by air or sent as a gift there would be NO BROKERAGE so why did you mark up the item and send it by land????:eek:

I call bull****... UPS told me you have an account so you would have been well aware of the cost on my end.. not to mention that the item price you said was $100.80 which is why they wanted 55.69....now if you said the real price we agreed on the UPS cost would have been 26.57 still alot.. but better.UPS told me that if it was sent by air or sent as a gift there would be NO BROKERAGE so why did you mark up the item and send it by land????:eek:

Yes I do have an account with UPS because I ship a lot. I HAVE NEVER SHIPPED TO CANADA!!!! :mad: How the **** am I supposed to know about brokeage fees or taxes that you pay!!! We don't have to do that in the states. I don't understand what you don't get about that :eek: The $100 was an insurance on the item and $100 is standard for everything going out UPS
I ship things the same way every time I ship something. I am not going to change my method to shipment, sorry. If I send something out on a Saturday and the clerk tells me it will arrive on Tuesday, that seems plenty fine to me. I am not going to pay more for air charges to get it somewhere 1 day sooner. BTW, the clerks know that I am sending out car parts that I sold because thats all I ever ship, so thats why it wouldn't have been marked as a gift. :cool:

BTW, you have a response on PayPal

Yes I do have an account with UPS because I ship a lot. I HAVE NEVER SHIPPED TO CANADA!!!! :mad: How the **** am I supposed to know about brokeage fees or taxes that you pay!!! We don't have to do that in the states. I don't understand what you don't get about that :eek: The $100 was an insurance on the item and $100 is standard for everything going out UPS
I ship things the same way every time I ship something. I am not going to change my method to shipment, sorry. If I send something out on a Saturday and the clerk tells me it will arrive on Tuesday, that seems plenty fine to me. I am not going to pay more for air charges to get it somewhere 1 day sooner. BTW, the clerks know that I am sending out car parts that I sold because thats all I ever ship, so thats why it wouldn't have been marked as a gift. :cool:

BTW, you have a response on PayPal
100 was insured hey... is this your signature....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 100-0062_IMG.jpg
    100-0062_IMG.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 84
I'm real easy to please...just ask Bison, M233ROLLER, Grumpy...and a host of other American Buick brethren on here that I've purchased from...and I've purchsed from ALL the vendors on here...and never balked at the shipping.

You must be the 1% of non complainers.. Unfortunatly I get the other 99% on ebay.. had one ask why I don't ship 1st class.

My simple answer is Paypal doesn't offer 1st class shipping & I don't want to stand in a 20 minute line at the post office to sell a $5 item.. not worth my time.:mad:

Yes that signature is for the claimed insured value of the item. I don't see what the problem is here. The insurance is for you buddy. The item was plastic, would have hated to see it break in during shipping

Yes that signature is for the claimed insured value of the item. I don't see what the problem is here. The insurance is for you buddy. The item was plastic, would have hated to see it break in during shipping

Just read your PayPal pm and im glad we can work this out:wink: we are brothers after all;) well maybe cousins hehe:)

Hi guys,

NEVER ship items to Canada by UPS. They are thieves with respect to brokerage fees and so on. Use USPS or Fedex, claim a value of $20 or less, mark used auto part or gift and thats it; no problems. I have had numerous problems with UPS with items shipped from the US.

Regards,
Realspartan

Sorry to bring this thread back up here.

Hey Regallager, have you sent he lenses back to me? I am still locked out of my PayPal account because they are telling me that I owe them like $60 for a refund on our transaction. I am not going to refund the $60 without the lenses back.

Let me know, thanks