Shifters...Pics of installs please???

C

coach

Hi Guys, I broke my factory shifter handle this weekend at the Steel Valley Super Nationals and it is now time for aftermarket shifter. I would love to see some pics of your custom installs to get some ideas. Any idea will be considered.

Thanks
Coach

DSCN1934.jpg

I just checked out your ride, Steve. That is a bad azz ride. 9.27 quarter...and looks like a daily driver to any unsuspecting fool.

Thanks much,
Coach

Here's my revised Quartstick install.

Mark

Attachments

• QS revisited 6-03 b (Small).jpg
    QS revisited 6-03 b (Small).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,931
Here is a Hurst Quarter Stick in my car. Fits perfectly.

Attachments

• shifter3.jpg
    shifter3.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,872
  • Shifter2.jpg
    Shifter2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,851
B&M Megashifter...

Attachments

• Mega1.JPG
    Mega1.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,866
  • Mega2.JPG
    Mega2.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 1,826
Thanks to all, the Mega shifter just looks like it is factory,doesn't it? I like the Pistol grip also. Who makes the plates for the console installs on the pistol grip?
Thanks
Coach

I got my plate from Turbo Regal Custom Parts. Mark Hueffman is great to deal with. Let him know what shifter you put in and I am sure he can make you a plate.

Heres my B&M MEGA shifter,with the line lock button(still gotta hook it up). I'm gonna have to get one of those ashtray plates!!

heres mine, its a TCI thunderstick with the "T" emblem in it to match the steering wheel.

Attachments

• interior1.JPG
    interior1.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,794
Here is the one that I did in my old 86 T-Type.
Have to modify the plastic inside the console to clear the linkages as well as mount the shifter base in a very specific spot to work with the factory shifter overlay.

Quicksilvershifter.jpg

B&M Quick Silver shifter.

Patrick