Shifter handle (plastic piece)

LeeRemmos

The right plastic piece of the shifter handle is what I am looking for. the opposing piece to the button you depress with your left thumb.

The right plastic piece of the shifter handle is what I am looking for. the opposing piece to the button you depress with your left thumb.
I do have a new one still in the gm box.send me your cell and ill send you some pics of it. thanks, Fred

First off there are 9 pieces to a shift handle and there are two pieces on the right side of a shift handle. You say the plastic piece? which one do you need? The black button or the chrome trim ring? You can buy either at oldbuickparts.com

Last edited:
Oldbuickparts wants $10 for shipping for a $3 part, so if anyone has one in good shape for cheaper, I am still looking.....cant justify that kind of discrepancy

Lee,
PM me your mailing address and I'll mail you one. Just to make sure this is what your looking for right??

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Not sure from the pic but i think so. Its the black button on the right side of the shifter. Mine is missing but i have the chrome plastic pc intact. How much?

You are the man! I would like offer to paypal you a few bucks for your trouble. Either way, I will keep an eye out for your posts and help out wherever I can. Apprec you paying it forward.

Pm-ing my address

Thx sir!

pls mail to the 890 address. For some reason the bumper supports you sent went to my old address from 3 years ago....thankfully, they were forwarded on to my current one.