Shift kits

Futwa

I was wondering if it was a smart idea to install a transgo kit in my 200 after a different trango kit was used. When i bought the tranny it was a mildly rebuilt trans...10 vein pump and shift kit....then i took it out and put in a firmer shiftkit, .570 tv boost valve, 13 vein pump, hardened stator, and red clutches. Since the seperator plate was probaly modded from the first shift kit should i have gotten another plate/valve body? When i put the tranny in it had alot wrong, then i took it to a tranny shop and the 1-2 shift is great but the 2-3 is weak at higher throttle. Can't get it any better with tv cable adjustments, and it's starting to shift to 2nd before i shift the trans. Bruce i would love to have your 200 trans but i don't have that kind of money..so for now do i just need to get another shiftkit and seperator plate?? BTW this is on a 71 chevelle with a 468bb and is daily driven but the converter is not locked so don't let anyone tell you they wont hold up behind big block power!! i'm the only one on my block with a overdrivin bigblock!!!

BRUCE

TRY BRUCE FROM PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSIONS I HEARD HIS ARE GREAT AND THAT THEY ARE KINDA CHEAP.