Shift Kit for Grand Cherokee

pure_boost

I just picked up a '97 Grand Cherokee w/ a 4.0L. Do any of you have any idea what would be the best shift kit for this tranny? Or at least what certain brands act like and the difficulty of install? Thanks in advance.

www.jeepsunlimited.com... they have a "speedfreaks forum" where the dumbasses that want to make there jeeps faster post. i would look on there.

on a side note.... jeeps arent made to be fast or ride nice. the are meant to work, and crawl around in the back contry...... ok i am off my soap box

Dathan

Originally posted by Nick Micale
Or, sit in your back yard!:D

By the way, did one of your Mustang friends give you the new sig?

:confused:

the jeep now runs so bite me Nick :D
so no the only car in the back yard is the 70 Trans AM. one day it will run (i hope)

as far as the sig. i was tired of the same old thing everyone else had. so i made that one up. like it?:cool:

Thanks. I'll have to check out jeepsunlimited. The main reason I'm wanting to put a shift kit in is that I will hopefully be doing some towing (boat) next year. Besides, the jeep came up from florida ---> 2-wheel drive, so it's not going to be doin' much rock crawling. I just couldn't pass it up for the condition and price.:D Next thing is to put in a limited slip so I have 1/2 a chance this winter.