sheet metal valve covers

sackracing

Staff member
charged air systems had some way cool sheet metal valve covers at the nationals, they were a bit pricey, but looked good. said they would be available for sale in about a month

ill bet you a dollar its about 6-12 months..or more before they are available ;)

FWIW, Keith at Mease Performance can fabricate a set for you. I was all set to do a pair with him but went with other covers instead.

But I can see that the Mease DP thread is growing quite long, so I'm not sure how long you'd have to wait.

Rich

I just recieved my Sheet alum. valve covers from Tony last week. They look nice.

Originally posted by Wes
ill bet you a dollar its about 6-12 months..or more before they are available ;)

Not unless someone lifted all of these over the weekend.

DCP01009.JPG

I had worthy interest in BG so we stepped up the program. We are going to start shipping tomorrow. They are $199 for a mill finish, $259 polished. They include bolts, gaskets, grommets and breathers.

i guess they're not that pricey since they include gaskets and breathers and all, they sure look good

Vrrrry Prrrrrdy.

Someone put 'em on and post pics/info. I'm curious how they seal/fit/etc.

I have a set on there way from Tony. They will look great with my
Hogans intake:) He sent me a tracking number and they will be here soon. I saw them at the nats and like all of his stuff they are a work of art.. The bad part is my credit card was declined after he shipped them out:eek: I had to transfer some money and he will run it again tomorrow. (Sorry Tony) I told him to take a extra $20.00 and have lunch on me:D I will post a picture of them installed when i get them. $200.00 for them i thought was a good price....

Originally posted by quickt
Those Valve covers are Sexxy.

Lonnie...you gotta get out more. :D I agree though, they do look great! Gino, that motor is looking awesome. All of us who are building stage motors must be overextended..I forgot to pay off one of my cards and BRC called me to tell me my pistons were on hold until they got some $$. :)

Thats for the install photos Geno.
By the way, you must have Nell Carter over all the time because that motor looks immaculate!! :eek:

The covers look awesome, but I guess stealthyness is out the window on those pretty boys. Oh well, let the shine mesmerize them.

Kes610,

Yes Kip will be carrying the valve covers and should have them when his stock order arrives this week.

BTW Kip, we had to ship your pallet orders Roadway this week instead of AAA Cooper since AAA Cooper changed their pickup times to early in the afternoon. Let me know how Roadway works out.

Hey Tony, how do they fit with the heaterbox? Also. are the bottoms grooved to hold the gasket like a stocker?

Thanks. :D