She runs...

MrG6

Finally after many years of down time, she lives.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

1370122625516.jpg

:)

Super Sleeper....nice work...

OC SII 4.1, BMS crank and rods, JE pistons, SII Heads, CCam special hr grind, Crower s r lifters, T&D rockers, V1 front mount, 2- sixty something Turbonetics, MSD 7, FAST 2.0, Hughes 4l80e Extreme w/3500 tc and trans break, yada yada blah blah blah. Mild street car :cool:

Thanks. Still got to get her tuned before I can play though :oops:

Thanks. Still got to get her tuned before I can play though :oops:

That's one nice looking car from what I can see. Do you have more photos of the car?

Wow A./c on a stage II? I;d like to see pics of the a/c parts..........o_O I've been outdone......very nice.

OC SII 4.1, BMS crank and rods, JE pistons, SII Heads, CCam special hr grind, Crower s r lifters, T&D rockers, V1 front mount, 2- sixty something Turbonetics, MSD 7, FAST 2.0, Hughes 4l80e Extreme w/3500 tc and trans break, yada yada blah blah blah. Mild street car :cool:

This is a mild street car????????

Thanks for the pics. Paint job also looks sweet. Seem's like you and me all the only ones left using a msd7 on the street. Your using the street coil I see that has 1 amp output the big red coil has 2 amps output, so if you need more spark at the track that is the way to go. On the downside using a non-resistor plug will take plug life down to a maybe a few hundred miles, due to the high current of the your set-up. I suggest a resistor plug if your just tooting around town shopping.