Shaking down TSO combo

Chris, that's the same pic that was texted to me on Saturday. Thought that was Todd's car...Haven't talked to him in years. Looks good..

He lives in Eva so it was probably his. His upper intake is a sheet metal box. Suspension is TRZ control arms with their QA1 coil over kit. Rear is from Wolfe with his double anti-roll bar. Strange double adjustable shocks and stock location QA1 coil over springs. I think they are 14" 110# springs.

Thx...Has he ever been in a car that did a wheelstand like that??? I haven't...Would of had to change my shorts after that one. Hope it didn't tear the car up...

He stood it up at Montgomery a few years ago that tore up a good bit of stuff. This one caught him by surprise because the other 2 passes just shook tires and the track had dew settling on it. We were expecting wheel spin.

Another power house from the south.. With Todd, Chris, Dusty working together you know it's gonna run!

Just seen it run a 5.1 something and fighting it. What a pass. Damn.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Man it was beautiful pass!! Wow can't say enough!!

Here's the 5.15 video. I can't edit it to turn it the correct way but you can get the picture. 1.28 60' and 135 mph. He came back around and went 1.19 60' but had to lift when he hit the rev limiter and still went 5.20.

Sounds like another 7 sec TSO heavy hitter coming up........ Can't wait to see this run the full qtr.

I have some good close up video of the suspension on the 1.19 60ft pass. Cant figure out how to post it on this site. Looking at it frame by frame on the big screen, this thing is dialed in. Just like Chris said, looks like a Sunday afternoon drive. Not bad for a 3400 pound lead sled. Pretty sure the 1.29 60ft on the first past Todd broke the beams with the back wheels. Front end was a little higher than I would have like to see, and carried it over 200ft.

I was so excited to witness it. Cant wait till b g to see it turned up.

I have some good close up video of the suspension on the 1.19 60ft pass. Cant figure out how to post it on this site. Looking at it frame by frame on the big screen, this thing is dialed in. Just like Chris said, looks like a Sunday afternoon drive. Not bad for a 3400 pound lead sled. Pretty sure the 1.29 60ft on the first past Todd broke the beams with the back wheels. Front end was a little higher than I would have like to see, and carried it over 200ft.

How big is the file? If it's big enough to email, send it to me and I will host it on my YouTube channel.