Shaking down TSO combo

Dusty Bradford

We took Todd Humphries Stage 2 GT47-88 combo out for a few runs before BG. Trying to get a handle on the 275/60 tires and make sure things are working right. First pass was terrible tire shake and an aborted pass. Second pass was 1.30 60' but shook the tires about 20 feet out so he peddled it to a 5.69. After some shock and tire pressure adjustments we were surprised with this.

He's looking forward to racing TSO this year.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think that might have affected the earths rotation a tad.

Good show and good luck at BG!

Dusty did he see some .20s or .30s last year. Looks like he has them now.

Imagine getting hit by a bus from behind at a stop light.

Looking for more details about the engine......

I'm more interested in the suspension!! Dusty, did Todd have the car up at a car show yesteday in Eva? Friend of mine sent me an underhood shot of an on center setup....I figured it was Todd's.

I'm more interested in the suspension!! Dusty, did Todd have the car up at a car show yesteday in Eva? Friend of mine sent me an underhood shot of an on center setup....I figured it was Todd's.
He lives in Eva so it was probably his. His upper intake is a sheet metal box. Suspension is TRZ control arms with their QA1 coil over kit. Rear is from Wolfe with his double anti-roll bar. Strange double adjustable shocks and stock location QA1 coil over springs. I think they are 14" 110# springs.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380543588.112387.jpg

Last year

Attachments

• 1380544276184.jpg
    1380544276184.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 254