SGRIM sold me an empty box

Shane, I need a TA block. It's ok if it takes a couple weeks to ship it too... I'll pay you later...;)

Not many guys send parts out and you pay later. :cool:

Only if you will pay for mine at the same time:biggrin:

real nice guys here i like to see that now only if i could get one of these alabama members to help me get my car tuned right i would be the happiest man on earth i'm willing to pay but no one seems to be that nice in alabama

87 Nat i now live in birmingham but i'm from rayne i was just there this past weekend for my grandfathers funeral i drove the GN there as a matter of fact i was at the acadian mall sunday afternoon

87 Nat i now live in birmingham but i'm from rayne i was just there this past weekend for my grandfathers funeral i drove the GN there as a matter of fact i was at the acadian mall sunday afternoon

Should have looked me up. We could have tuned that combo Sunday afternoon. Let me know if you come back thru.

ED

I sent Shane his payment in mexican pesos. Do you think hes gonna make me a sticky on the top of this section?:D I always wanted to be famous....

I sent Shane his payment in mexican pesos. Do you think hes gonna make me a sticky on the top of this section?:D I always wanted to be famous....

At the rate things are going they will probably be worth more:eek:;)

Now thats original why couldn't I have thought of that I'm losing my edge.

Lots of PMs for pics. Here it is. Sorry it took so long. Finally found some time between the wife and kids to pull the amps and rewire and mount them.

Attachments

• speaker 002.jpg
    speaker 002.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 165
Looks great!, What are the specs on your sounds? The subs look like 10s?

Pioneer deck
Alpine dash speakers
5 1/2" Infinity Kappas (front door panels)
4 " Infinity Kappas(Back seat panels)
Infiniity 6 x 9's in the rear deck
2 10" JL Audio subs

Fosgate Punch 400 on door and deck speakers
Fosgate Punch 250 bridged on subs
dash & back seat panels powered off the deck

This system has not been tainted by rap, hip-hop, country, etc....
Only 100% pure Rock and Heavy Metal:cool:

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 109
  • back door.jpg
    back door.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 116
Man I bet Walk would sound killer in there !!! Nice job . I have my old system from my jeep sitting in my garage just never put it in the GN, I have always liked the sound of Quart MBs ,And JL subs .

Looks great man!!!! I hope we can meet at one of the events as I would love to hear it!

Doesn't it beat the snot out of the tubes though:biggrin:

Was that box made from 1/2'' 0r 3/4 '' MDF? Ported or sealed and was there any filler added? Thanks