SGRIM is a coward!

EVIL

BANNED FOREVER
So Sgrim decided to attack me today making false accusations.

This is from an old thread called Scientists are saying the big bang is a big bust.

I had made a comment a couple of years ago about leaving God out of the thread since we were discussing the Universe and Sgrim just found said comment.

Don’t bother looking it up it has been locked. For what i don’t know!

He locked the thread from the public eye and led me to believe our exchange was live.

Here are the screen shots so you see what kind of man he really is.

D

8183.png
8184.png
8182.png
8180.png
8181.jpeg
8187.png

Wow, what happened there?, isn't there a political/religion section for that type of stuff? I mean all the God and religion BS?

another classless clown . Don't like what he does in HIS yard ???? LEAVE !!! So dumb you can't understand this .

Seriously what did I do wrong?

HE attacks me and locks the thread? That’s some shit right there.

You should take his balls out of your mouth once in a while so you can breathe.

Like I said. Another CUNT!

D

Ahhh.. Must be a Hillery voter an getting your feelings hurt.. ahhhh shucks .. Didn't get a trophy did ya ?? Sorry ..

Now again ...READ this !!! It's HIS dog an pony show. Do I agree with it ??? NOPE.. Guess you don't like his opinion .. LEAVE

No joke.

I’ve never shit on religion on here that i can think of.

I also don’t understand why that thread was blocked.

D

I to have watched your arrogance and BS for years. GTFO

Attachments

• 13330980_10209361354661596_3798139429090081810_n.jpg
    13330980_10209361354661596_3798139429090081810_n.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 117
I'm not taking sides here, and I understand what ownership is, but I was under the belief that this was considered a "public" forum.

As in all forums, decorum is a must, but this particular thread seems to be a very personal conflict and perhaps it should be treated by both parties as such and therefore be resolved in private.

Is my thought process flawed?

Last edited:
I'm not taking sides here, and I understand what ownership is, but I was under the belief that this was considered a "public" forum.

As in all forums, decorum is a must, but this particular thread seems to be a very personal conflict and perhaps it should be treated by both parties as such and therefore be resolved in private.

Is my thought process flawed?
Then I should have been PM'ed

You are such a dumbass.... Below is a screenshot of the post I was referring to. I even said PLEASE to this fool.... The thread OBVIOUSLY WAS NOT LOCKED AS YOU POSTED IN DUMMY! Don't worry you want to have to worry about me again.
What we have learned here is I am far from a coward and you are a lying POS! Have a nice life with your bad evil self LMMFAO! BYE!

[
I mean all the God and religion BS?

Quantum physics shattered the concept of any big bang taking place. The beginning of creation as is taught is more of a social construct than a factual natural occurrence. Virtual particles are more real than any of Einstein's theoretical ideas that he borrowed from Poincare. The original Christians, the Gnostics, have been saying that the world is a virtual illusion for two thousand years, and today's scientists are leading more and more to that possibility through the quantum equation, and if it is virtual, then it must have had a creator, and if it is a virtual creation we experience, then we are trapped within the confines of its' code. This now makes clear what Christ meant when He said "renounce this world", "the prince of this world desires to cast me out", "I am not of this world", "pick up your cross and follow me", "my life will be ransom for many". Blind religions that fabricate their own understandings and deter men and women from the truth, like Islam, Judaism and post Vatican II Catholicism, may very well be "BS", but God Himself, or the creator, or designer of this existence that we experience... is not.

I love science and God the black hole theory is pretty damn cool

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk