SGRIM is a coward!

I hate to see stuff like this. Why can't we all just get along....

kinda difficult when one side is a" biased turd",
it seems almost everyone on this board has had issues with the "turd" over the years.
so no big loss in him being gone!

Yes, he has been one of the troublesome members for years now. Never done a thing to him. I made a statement to him and even said please lol! He lost it and fruit looped out.... I had several messages begging to boot him.... Still had no intention until I saw this thread. Could he have not sent me a PM lol!

God is #1 here and in my life.... If you can't deal with that keep it to yourself and all will be fine.... I don't go to anyone else's house and crap in there yard...

I've had a few occurrences of back and forth with "EVIL", but I never found him to be as intolerable as some here have indicated he might be. Perhaps I was just lucky enough to have never chosen to follow him down the rabbit hole. Oh, and I don't do the political section just for this reason.

Then again, I try not to dislike someone simply because of opinion differences.

BUT, if you say something negative about my TR, no matter the condition she is in at the time......... well, NOW we DO have a problem. :D

After reading this thread, there's still one thing I don't understand: If "SGRIM" banned "EVIL", how come he was able to start a new thread?? :confused:

Claude.

After reading this thread, there's still one thing I don't understand: If "SGRIM" banned "EVIL", how come he was able to start a new thread?? :confused:

Claude.
He came across an almost two year old post., got mad, baited him and then booted him...that's all there is to it...

Yes he is banned,..look up the original post where this all started...maybe you'll finger it out....Mike

Claude.

Claude, he wasn't banned until post 16 of this thread. The part I don't understand is the date of Feb 2015 on the post from 'evil. seems if you don't 'tow the line with religion , politics , or g-body parts, you are an enemy of the state, lol. o well

He came across an almost two year old post., got mad, baited him and then booted him...that's all there is to it...

If you don't like it you can leave with him. I didn't bait the idiot. I made a post on MY BOARD telling him not to tell others to leave GOD out, even said PLEASE. This is not his board, its mine. He started CUSSING me. Then went and started this thread. Would you let someone come in your house and cuss you and call you a coward?
I gave him 24hrs to apologize for the rude post he made and the words he used. Instead of humbling himself he decided to make this thread. If I was a real coward wouldn't I have simply deleted this thread too?

I don't have to bait anyone. If I don't want you here I hit 1 button and you are gone. I can hit 1 button and erase every post you ever made.

If I was what he accuses me of would this thread be up, viewable, or OPEN?

The board has ran amuck with assholes like him for the last few years, my fault I have been absent. No more... If you feel you have to be a dick to others to make yourself feel better you need to find another TR board...

If you don't like me, my board, or my attitude hit the LOGOFF button and don't come back.

NO ONE ON PLANET EARTH PUTS ONE PENNY IN THIS SITE BUT ME....

Have a nice day, and remember if you keep messing with the bull don't be surprised when you get the horns......