Settle an Argument

rphatdad

Well My Wife and I had a little disagreement as to what is funny. In fact she called me psychotic so I am going to let my friends decide it. I was watching an episode of top gear and the had an old VW commercial and Top Gear remake I laughed so hard I cried
so please comment if you think it's funny or not
Original
http:/.../www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlIQZyPOyGU
Remake
YouTube - Top Gear Volkswagen Scirocco Advert Spoof

I usually laugh at everything... i must have missed the humor on that one. No laugh here.

me and my buddies here are rolling, but then military guys have a sick sense of humor anyways... nothing like a lead sleeping pill administered by a glock:D

Funny as hell to me but, I could see people being uptight about it.

i like the comment that May said in the first meeting with the ad people about the VW Beetle..

Well no clear winner here about 50-50. I guess it's either half of us are a bit warped or half just aren't into morbid british humor. Apologies to anyone I may have offended. BTW this aired on network tv in England. My wife and I have been married for 12 years and a little spat over Top Gear isn't gonna do us in. It just means next time we go to the movies I have to see a stupid chick flick instead of an Action movie.

that show is just so funny to me, the more I watch those guys the funnier everything they do is. I love the videos. Funny.