service manual

jlat

hello boys and girls: What's the best service manual out there? I have a factory one and I got the one on a disk but I still find them very hard to find stuff?
IBBY

hello people; I did it quick1 I sent for the used one. I called to see if it was the same as the new book but there not open today. Do you think there the same?
IBBY

I can't imagine there is much difference between the new and old cover books. Maybe they updated a few things here and there, like fluid change intervals.

There is nothing better than the factory manual but it's better to have a hard copy rather than one on cd. Easier to find things. JMHO

hello people; I do have the OEM 86 Buick manual and it covers alot more than the Regal. I tried to separate the Regal stuff but it's getting old and I still think it's a pain to find stuff. I took a look at the disk and that's the same. But as with my MC's I have I would get the factory one, Clymer and one more but I forget the name. It's funny you would find some things better from one to the other.
IBBY