Seriously!! 16 inches of snow and it's still snowing...

t3intercooled

This is so wrong...we have 50-60 degrees for a week or so then it snows almost 2 feet...I hate Minnesota weather. I was sick of this when we were 40-50 below zero a month ago. I just had to vent!

Sounds like it's time to relocate to an area thats a little more weather friendly.

Brandon, I hear ya, over in the NW metro we got 12" since yesterday afternoon! :eek:
Someday Spring will get here....I hope!

Only in Minnesota do we get spring for a week then summer for 2 days then back to winter again LOL

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Geez, I am coming up there Tuesday. Says 48 with a chance of snow, that's crazy talk.

Talk about weather man!! I cut grass yesterday for the first time this year and it was like 78-80 out.. :D

Talk about weather man!! I cut grass yesterday for the first time this year and it was like 78-80 out.. :D
We had the Texas Buick Nationals last weekend and it was 77 for the high with 15 MPH breeze. I had 2 guys come down from the frozen north and they thoroughly enjoyed being able to wear shorts for the first time this year. I did get a little sun where my shirt was open and the racing was great for a first time event.(y) Hopefully we can do it again next year and you guys can come down for a visit.;)

Its been too hot in Miami just left Chilis with the wifey had me a shot of Jameson and a ice cold corona:D

Attachments

• 1396667457656.jpg
    1396667457656.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 47
My brother is a S.E.A.L. and here's a pic he sent from his place in Virgina Beach. This pic is from the snowfall prior to thurs-fri one.

And Charlie I will actually be taking ya up on that offer LOL. My brother in law is from Texas and once my sister amd him are finished with the wind farms in Canda they will be moving back to Texas. Going to see them would be a GREAT excuse to Bring the Buick down for yhe show! :D

Attachments

• 1396687766047.jpg
    1396687766047.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 72
its 75 and in sunny south fla going fishing. hopeing to get a couple of dolphin and snapper in the boat. to throw on the grill this afternoon with some cold ones to wash them down.