Serious Buyer!!!!

jrich54338

Hello im looking for a 1986-1987 Buick Grand National. I am a serious buyer that ants one for the summer time.

Please call me ONLY at
716-674-9565

thanks

Joe

Hello im looking for a 1986-1987 Buick Grand National. I am a serious buyer that ants one for the summer time.

Please call me ONLY at
716-674-9565

thanks

Joe
jonathanr
Member Join Date: Aug 2008
Trader Rating: (0)

1986 T Type Fast and Furious

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A rust free 3rd owner car. Was born in TX then onto SC, now in NH last 15 months with proper storage. Car equippped with the following:
Built 200r4 Tranny, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Hot Wire Fuel Pump, Razor Alcohol Kit, Turbo Tweek Chip, Adjustable Wastegate, Cold Air Kit K&N, 8MM Wires w/ Fresh Coil Pack, Custom "Buick 6" Valve Covers w/ Chrome Breathers, Chrome Alternator, 160 Thermostat, Vacuum Brake Conversion, Upper and Lower Control Arms, T Type Rims w/ Michelin rubber included,
T Tops w/ Extra Set of Glass, Middle Front Console Climate Control and CD Player From 1997 Cadillac Looks stock, Rear Coil Springs, Digital Dash Modification, Leather Front End Bra, and tons of extras included from upgrades and for detail inside and out.
161,000 Miles. $11,500.00
Phone 1-603-828-1217
Pictures are @ photobucket.com/jonathanrudolph

JOE,

SHOULD I ASSUME FROM THIS THREAD AND THE FACT THAT IT IS NOW SUNDAY, THAT YOU WON'T BE COMING THIS WEEKEND LIKE YOU SAID EARLIER THIS WEEK?:confused:

I have come to the conclusion that this site has more "stories" than Walt Disney could ever dream of having....along with a lot of strokers !!......Not many on this site keep their word.......and life goes on.....just my .02

JOE,

SHOULD I ASSUME FROM THIS THREAD AND THE FACT THAT IT IS NOW SUNDAY, THAT YOU WON'T BE COMING THIS WEEKEND LIKE YOU SAID EARLIER THIS WEEK?:confused:

Dont really know what your talking about I live in Buffalo Ny and am looking for a car near me, I never talked to you, yea i agee with the above post alot of Dreamers

I don't know what arrangement you and "twobryans" had but he is a 100% stand up guy......anyway the Buffalo area has many TR's around, I'm sure you will find one....I'm about 170 miles to your east on I-90 at X 31

Dont really know what your talking about I live in Buffalo Ny and am looking for a car near me, I never talked to you, yea i agee with the above post alot of Dreamers

Maybe you are not the same Joe from NY that I spoke with the week that was coming down this weekend. I cannot be positive because he called me on the phone and I didn't write down the number.

However, if you are the same Joe reachable at this email address:

jrich54338@aol.com

We did have email contact and I did speak with you about an 86 GN of mine on April 18th and never heard anything back from you.

I don't know what arrangement you and "twobryans" had but he is a 100% stand up guy......anyway the Buffalo area has many TR's around, I'm sure you will find one....I'm about 170 miles to your east on I-90 at X 31

Thanks, Steve. I appreciate the kind words. Like I said above, I cannot be sure he is the same Joe from NY that I spoke with this week and figured there probably was not too many Joe's from NY in the market for a GN at the moment, but I could certainly be wrong and am definitely man enough to admit it.

Either way, he is absolutely the Joe I spoke with on April 18th that was going to call me back, but I have yet to receive that call. It is fine because I have not decided when I will formally put the car on the market that I was discussing with him anyway.

The right buyer will come along at the right time for both of us. Just appreciate that when someone tells me they are going to do something, that they actually do it. I guess for some, that is just too much to ask.

Thanks and good luck with your search Joe!:D

This guy blew me off too and I only live an hour from him. There are too many clowns to deal with here. This guy is just one that I have had the please (or displeasure) of dealing with. Thats the same email he gave me too.