Serious Buyer Here For 87 Gn

tezee82

YES I AM LOOKING TO BUY 87 GRAND NATIONAL WITH LOW MILES (40,xxx-70,xxx) WITH OR WITHOUT T-TOPS, SUNROFF OR HARTOP PRETTY MUCH STOCK NO MODS OR WITH MINOR MODS RUST FREE CAR WITH A CLEAN ORIGINAL INTERIOR, PAINT COULD BE NEW OR ORIGINAL. PLEASE IF SELLING ONE SEND ME THE PICS AND INFO AND LETS TRY TO WORK SOMETHING OUT.
THANK YOU

Where ????

I have an all stock 57000 mile T-Top car that is in great shape. Where are you located? I could be persuaded to sell it.

Location??? Have an 87 GN Loaded, 68k miles with T-Tops, a couple of little bolt-ons, very nice condition for $12,500 firm.
Located in NY 11757.
E-mail me if interested.
Mike Turbogta@aol.com

Strictly a GN? Any interest in a 14K mile T package 1987 Regal with LC2 motor?

Thanks for the reply. I am in Southern California willing to travel within 1,500 miles where are you located ?

?????

Thanks for the reply. I am in Southern California willing to travel within 1,500 miles where are you located ?

Are you looking or tire kicking??? Everyone who replied has their location on the post. If you had given your location I would not have wasted my time. Best of luck in your purchase.

I bought a car from Lee earlier this year and had a great experience.

He's crotchety, but that's because he's old. :biggrin:

DukeGN

Come on !!!

I bought a car from Lee earlier this year and had a great experience.

He's crotchety, but that's because he's old. :biggrin:

DukeGN

Not cranky or old (age is just a # they put on you) I had just driven 700 miles and the last 2 hours in Minneapolis rush hour traffic. Glad you are satisfied with the GN.