sensor readings

85 ttypewh1

fire fighter
just got my ez link update to monitor my sensors. Problems with the car are a harsh 1-2 shift but at the right mph, Rough idle then the ecm will correct it mostly just at start up. car has 198k miles but is clean and well taken care of. replaced all vac lines because of dry rott and loose fit. my readings at idle after about a 15 min drive with a/c off are 02 volts vary from 0-831mv, tps 1.82, maf 8-10, int 128-134, blm 128, lv8 or load 48, iac 79, knock sensor starts at 3 and i notice when the car just started it was running rough and stalled and the # was 250 approx.i have an idea about some of the things out of wack but just want to get a second opinion because i think if i fix the right one first it may correct some of the others. Thanks for any advice.:eek:

Are you sure that was the reading for tps? And was this at idle? Seems really high should only be between .42-.46 might want to reset this and you iac to make sure. Go to www.gnttype.org for instructions.

yeah it was at idle, but here is the story. when i bought the car a couple of weeks ago i went to check the voltage and idle was 1.6 and wot was 3.8. i called around and found new tps for a 85 was over a hundred dollars so i went to a junk yard and after a couple of hours i finally found a vehicle that the tps rotated the right way and i aquired 6 of them just in case one didnt work they came from a v8 caddy fwd. but no matter which sensor i hook up they alll read 1.6-1.8 at idle but wot is 4.5 plus. going to think about what to do next.