Selling Out/Cleaning House/Diecast/Models/Other

Fraud won't work with e-checks. You mentioned another email address as your PayPal account, which is the same as the one used to pay for this card and how google found you. What is your name?

That's what I thought. I'm under the impression that you are related to Laurina Rumbaugh/Spear in some way. She purchased the card from me, you have the same address. I sent several invoices, emails and an Unpaid Item Dispute with no response and the account was closed. I just want the card back that I sent. Can you arrange this?

Platinum GN Error Car is Sold
(2) American Muscle Diecast Screwdriver sets Sold (1) set left
Both Black Thunderjets Sold
Everything else still available.

Interested in one GN screwdriver set,2 black GN thunderjets,and the racing champions platium GN.Shoot me a pm with price to san antonio,tx 78237.

Eric

I sent you an email with the tracking number for your cars today. They are coming US Postal Service

interested in black & red dub Gn with custom interchangable wheels shipped to 08081? Also black & grey, yellow & white dub old school 1/24 scale.

1/64th gn transporter still available? how much including shipping and do you have paypal? Pm me back please the info and thanks in advance!