stuffforsale004.jpg

stuffforsale005.jpg

stuffforsale006.jpg

stuffforsale007.jpg

stuffforsale008.jpg

stuffforsale009.jpg

stuffforsale010.jpg

stuffforsale011.jpg

im interseted in the 70 superbird,1:64 buick gn transporter how much for these two, and if possible could i see the turbo t, and the prototype??? well what color is the TType?? and the prototype??? Thanks Kevin My email is spoolin84@hotmail.com

I am interested in one each of the Postal Services Syclone (1 gold and 1 white) and the gold thunderjet. shipping to 88012. Thanks.

I am interested in the one of the American Muscle Grand Nationals. (disassembled with the screwdriver) Zip 60050

Price for an all black dub city GN, shipped to Canada, shoot me a pm

Interested in one GN screwdriver set,2 black GN thunderjets,and the racing champions platium GN.Shoot me a pm with price to san antonio,tx 78237.

chevelle

tell me more on the platinum chevelle...what year? and year put out? send me a pic

hmm. Well I'm trying to locate the person that purchased something from me, sent me a bad check, and then closed their account. I inadvertently sent the card to them while the check was still processing, which I realize is my fault, but I'd just like the card back. Your email is the same as that person and you live in the same town. Do yo know a Laurina? Because Laurina bought the card, and I just want it back.