Selling off my hot air parts inventory cheap!

TurboBuickSix

I've had this posted in the parts for sale section for a little while now and have not had much response.This stuff is going cheap because I need the space.If you see something you need let me know,we all pretty much know what this stuff usually costs so just make me a fair offer and it's yours.I don't really need the money just want this cr@p outta here and it is too good and rare to just throw away like I used to do with most of the Chevy junk after a while.http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=383059#post383059

Do you have a stock turbo left?
If so, what's the lowest $$ amount you'll take?

Don't know what it's called, but it's a black plastic cylinder shaped part that has two small hoses going into the end of it, approx. 7" long if I remember, and its located an inch or two in front of the blower motor (pass. side), and it's got 2 plastic "mounting ears" on it for two screws. On mine the ears are broken off. Do you have this part with unbroken ears? If so, what will you take to get rid of it?

Have you got an intake manifold? If so, how many $$?

email me at: waynebachar@msn.com

Thanks!
Wayne

Sorry Wayne,I already sold the intake.I do not have the vacuum reserve thingy either.Did someone lean on it?That is what happened to my original one but luckily I had a good one from a parts car which is on the 84 T-type I'm selling.Your car must be very nice for you to be wanting a new one just for the ear breaking off,but I can relate.As for the Turbo I will give you two complete stock turbo's and a whole box of related parts for $100.00.You could see the stuff on my homepage link below.I'll even throw in the throttle body's and the turbo adapter These turbos both need to be rebuilt 1 still works but leaks oil,the other I never put on a car because the shaft has play in it.