Selling my Silver T

Butchman

After 8 years I'm ready to move on so I'm selling my silver T. I'm looking to get into a 70-72 Buick Skylark Convertible or Hardtop. I want something old school to cruise in. 1987 Buick Turbo-T . No rust, No leaks, A/C blows cold, everything works. Great paint. Mostly stock adjustable fuel regulator, cold air kit, moser axels, LSI MAF, translator CSII sound, power windows, a/c, cruise, tilt, new headliner, Posi 3:42 rear end. Just over 100k miles. New flowmaster crossflow exhaust. In the years I've owned it I've had brake cylinders replaced, rear main seal, valve cover gaskets, transmission serviced, power steering pump, turbo hoses, new IAC, new IAT, vacuum hoses, check valves. Asking $14,000 or best offer. I'm the 4th owner of the car. I had it painted in 2008, one of the previous owners had it Ziebarted. Car originally from SW Ohio. Email me at frankmerlo@yahoo.com if interested. Many of you have seen the car at the various Midwest Meets/GN Cnetral get togethers. Car is still covered in the garage but will be out soon. I have many extra parts which would be negotiable.
[/ATTACH]
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

No longer for sale. I decided to keep it. I had it posted here and Craigslist and had no real interest in the car. Only a coupe lowballers.