selling my parts 85 parts

bot

I would put them on the for sale section but since there odd parts I'll try here

Atr headers, up pipe, and crossover pipe 700.00
g-body parts 3" downpipe ,with wb bung welded in, small dent cant see dent when installed on car 475.00
cusom made 3" intercooler piping not sure on price,, pm me on them
TE51 turbo 85 style with percision exhaust housing 500.00
42.5 injectors
precision turbo 93 street chip
turbo bell 30.00

parts are still on car I will take off once one of my bigger parts sell
everything works just fine, I'm changing my car around so the turbo sits up front that why I'm selling.. I dont drive the car much so all parts have very low miles, I didnt even drive the car last year at all,

heres a pic of the car

Attachments

• DSCN0014.JPG
    DSCN0014.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 190
could you post details on your IC setup? Or if its detailed in another post maybe post a link to that? Its kinda hard to tell, but it looks like you have the turbo clocked so the compressor output is towards the front, then to intercooler, then back to stock intake? Where is the throttle body in all that? Is the intercooler frontmount, or stock location? Are you selling the IC, or jsut the piping?

Thanks for the info... been thinking about messing around with putting an IC on the car once I get it all put back together and sorted out... would be nice to buy a setup already done, rather than mess with fabbing up a custom setup myself.

could you post details on your IC setup? Or if its detailed in another post maybe post a link to that? Its kinda hard to tell, but it looks like you have the turbo clocked so the compressor output is towards the front, then to intercooler, then back to stock intake? Where is the throttle body in all that? Is the intercooler frontmount, or stock location? Are you selling the IC, or jsut the piping?

Thanks for the info... been thinking about messing around with putting an IC on the car once I get it all put back together and sorted out... would be nice to buy a setup already done, rather than mess with fabbing up a custom setup myself.

its the opposite, turbo points to the the firewall and then flows into a percision front mount and then to 87 tb and intake.

just selling the pipes, the rest of the parts can be bought, 87 front mount, intake, tb

I for got to add in the modified upper dog house with the pipes

I'll take detailed pics when I tear it apart and explain what I did in another post

Are my prices to high ??? I am open to offers to....
the headers are still available, the guy needed something odd
I ordered the rest of my parts so these need to go

Is the stock location turbo turbo available still? Chip for 84-85 or is ecm changed. I'll buy the turbo if it is availble.

Parts

Are my prices to high ??? I am open to offers to....
the headers are still available, the guy needed something odd
I ordered the rest of my parts so these need to go

What do you think? Your trying to sell a used header set up for 700.00 when there is talk of a custom set up in the 1000.00 range. Might as well wait on the custom set up, warranty and all. Then your selling your downpipe that you custom fabricated (dented) yourself to get to fit for 400.00 plus. Now I'm not trying to knock you down but used is used no matter what unless the condition is impecable. Which means nearly new when ATR has been out of buisness for some years now. Your selling your set for about the same price as new. I know it's hot air headers but WTF?

What do you think? Your trying to sell a used header set up for 700.00 when there is talk of a custom set up in the 1000.00 range. Might as well wait on the custom set up, warranty and all. Then your selling your downpipe that you custom fabricated (dented) yourself to get to fit for 400.00 plus. Now I'm not trying to knock you down but used is used no matter what unless the condition is impecable. Which means nearly new when ATR has been out of buisness for some years now. Your selling your set for about the same price as new. I know it's hot air headers but WTF?

I will give on the prices on the exhaust. I know I'm to high on the headers , and a little high on the dp. The down pipe I put two small dents in it, I had to or it wouldnt fit at all. that means it will fit that much better on the next persons car.less hassel) the two dents are in the lower section of the pipe. the new dp's are 575 plus there $70 shipping fee.. I bet the new headers and crossover will be over 1000+ ,
since the ta's for the 86/87 are 1025(this is just a guess) and you wait for how long???

what do you think there worth??? I paid 1000 back in the day,
I didnt put firm on any of the prices
I said make offers there just starting points,