Selling Home Theater System

Tony87gn

I have an older surround system for sale, it was over 900 bucks new and Im trying to get rid of it for 350. Shipping will be free because I work at Fedex and believe me it wont be cheap because its pretty heavy. If anyone wants it let me know here is the model. I cant find any information at all on the web about it but the part number is SAVA-D900FR

Yeah I found a bunch of those to, but thanks for that I was trying to find one iwth a picture and couldnt. Now they can see what it looks like

Tony87gn said:
I have an older surround system for sale, it was over 900 bucks new and Im trying to get rid of it for 350. Shipping will be free because I work at Fedex and believe me it wont be cheap because its pretty heavy. If anyone wants it let me know here is the model. I cant find any information at all on the web about it but the part number is SAVA-D900FR

Any issues with the system? I'm familiar with the SAVA systems. I'm thinking about making an offer, but not sure on the 350. I know you're willing to throw in free shipping which is a huge pluse, but....