Seen the new "new" billet tensioner?

The one for $275.00 looks identical to the one 40 plus guys on this site paid almost $500 bucks for in the group buy.

Yep, same one.

Its the same one....was supposed to be a limited run which is why I bought in on the group buy. I Paid $480 complete with the pulley.....basically the heavy billet pulley on mine is worth the $205.00 difference... lol I swapped mine out for the lighter RJC unit off my old tensioner. If anybody is interested I will sell the billet pulley it comes with at half price for $99.00 ;)

I would feel guilty buying it that cheap . . . $12.50 plus .38 cents and shipping? Wait a minute, is shipping going to be $78.00? :p

The one for $275.00 looks identical to the one 40 plus guys on this site paid almost $500 bucks for in the group buy.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261711648624

I'm not amused by what looks like the same "short run" part being offered now for over 40% less. It's good to see an alternative to the factory part, just didn't know I was paying for quite a bit more than the tensioner. Lots more a guy could say about it but...another lesson learned. :banghead: Pass me a beer!