Seen a very rare 1986 1/2 GN Lesabre?

sonseeker

Has anyone ever seen or heard of one of these before? Guy has paperwork from Buick and said only 117 were made? 57k miles unmolested and of course it is black!!

My mom used to have one. It even had paperwork certifying that it was driven around, I think, Daytona in conjunction with some race or an event of some sort. Traded it in on something... I can't even remember what.

It's just a cosmetics package. I don't think they are worth very much.

That being said I kind of wish we had kept it.

kirban 2 cents worth

I have had 2 of them myself...very nice comfortable driving cars not quick...emblems similar to regular GN but power six is all solid red....

Most of the 117 originally sold in the southeastern part of the country.

Collectible to those that want something unusual...I had mine restored years ago license plate read RARE GN....

Neat thing is when my wife and I would go to the movies we had no fear that the car would still be in the parking lot when we came out...They are pictured in my Kirban Guide Book....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I WANT Bobby Allison's front lip!

kirban 2 cents worth

I have had 2 of them myself...very nice comfortable driving cars not quick...emblems similar to regular GN but power six is all solid red....

Most of the 117 originally sold in the southeastern part of the country.

Collectible to those that want something unusual...I had mine restored years ago license plate read RARE GN....

Neat thing is when my wife and I would go to the movies we had no fear that the car would still be in the parking lot when we came out...They are pictured in my Kirban Guide Book....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

you might know where someone would get some aerodynamic parts off the buick racing cars and reproduce them?
those old race cars looked so bad ass watching them race! or am I that drunk?

There was one on Ebay a few months ago good condition....I think it went for $4500.

Pete

i know a guy with one....is not in its best shape but the it is an all black out lesabre gn.....looks different..there also the 86 Rivera t-type i seen one on craiglist a while back..