SecureStore Cruise in

tazgn

Anyone going to the Cruise in at SecureStore in Kapolie tomorrow (Saturday)??? I'm think of taking the vette out there tomorrow. Then Bob's Big Boy next Saturday will be either the vette or the Big Dog chopper since big boy is right down the street.

Derrick

I just got back... It was the first time I went to the cruise there. Probably won't go again. Really not the best vennue. I'll take either the bike or car to Bob's Big Boy next week. Then probably won't go again until either the Walmart cruise or next Home Depot one..

I'm a little upset I just learned that there is no NEX car show this year... Figures.

Derrick

The organizer of the NEX show shot himself in the foot last year (figuratively)

There is still the Build the Track show at aloha tower market place in June... your car would be perfect for that... check Build The Track! for more info.

A few guys were more than impressed with your Vette though...

Well, I tried registering for the build a track event... We'll see if my car is "worthy". Unfortunately, I can't tell if my photos uploaded correctly. And i tried registering for the forum but haven't received the damn e-mail acknowledgment yet... I wonder if the webite is working correctly. But at least I got a couple good pics of my car finally....

Well, I tried registering for the build a track event... We'll see if my car is "worthy". Unfortunately, I can't tell if my photos uploaded correctly. And i tried registering for the forum but haven't received the damn e-mail acknowledgment yet... I wonder if the webite is working correctly. But at least I got a couple good pics of my car finally....

I'll let Mike Kitchens know... gonna have a couple beers tonight:biggrin:

Thanks. I have "comments" on the pics I uploaded and the views are going up, but I can't read the comments or anything..... Kind of frustrating. I'm going to try and register with another e-mail address and see if it will work (vice my hotmail address).

Derrick

Disregard.... I finally got in. I had to use my non-hotmail address....

Derrick

He wimped out and didnt show...

The beer was good... so were the long island teas