Seatbelt Hardware Question

mattieboy87

Hi Guys this is my first real post and I thought I would introduce myself in it. My name is Matt and im 18 years old and i got the car of my dreams. An 87 Grand National.:biggrin: I got a full ride scholarship to college so i got the car. Ive been used to driving a fast car because throughout highschool i drove a 69 el camino beater with a 350(which is for sale), so my parents had no problem with another fast car. So anyways I had the car for like a week and I went out of state for a month to help my mom. While I was gone my brother took the car did a burnout like half a block long and spun the rod berings. So when I got back I found this out and had no car to drive.:mad: Luckly he was forced to pay for the repairs.(big ups to Rick Harper and Harper's Racing of Ft. Lauderdale for the like new engine and the go fast goodies, which was conviently located 10mins from my house)so ive actually been able to drive my car maybe 2 and a half weeks out of having it the whole summer. So thats my story, anyways heres my question.
What is the right sized hardware(screw or bolt)that fastens the seatbelt guide to the head rest? Mine is just kind of hanging there and id like to fix it.

They are just standard M4.2 trim screws. You can drill new holes. Just move the guides over a smidge and drill the holes.

I'm not trying to start something here but you might want to do a search on Rick Harper.:eek: