Seasoned Racers please HELP!...Beadlocks question...

NUTS4LC2

Guys, I'm about to buy a set of Billet Specialties Street lites for my car. The rears are available with double beadlocks only (no single). They're offered with the correct back spacing for stock turbo regals which is 4.5. My car's rear is stock so I have to use the 4.5 bs, the question is will this fit?? Or the inner beadlock takes up more space altering the bs of 4.5 needed? Thanx.

If it does take up any backspace, you can use a spacer. I'll be more concerned if the bead locks will fit around the brakes.

Best thing to do is call Billet Specialties.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I called...sales reps just stick to what ever the catalog says. Much like the reps at AutoZone stick to whatever the pc says. They know shit.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Don't think a spacer would solve the issue. That'd just push the wheel further out. I think the biggest concern would be as u said, the beadlocks fitting around the stock brake drums.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

A stock rear end, and a stock wheel house, and you need beadlock wheels??:confused:
Is this for the visual effect??

I waited 8 weeks for a set. After 2 calls and being told both times they would be out by Friday, and the 3rd call they told me the centers still haven't been machined, I cancelled the order and had a set of Bogarts in 2 weeks.