Sean Penn's GN

Anybody got the interview with Sean Penn and his GN on MTV some years back?

Who's Sean Penn? Is he that guy that had lunch with Saddams henchmen and said that Saddam is an all right guy? THAT guy? This thread will have to be moved to the political section pretty soon, I fear. To answer your question.......No sorry. I haven't watched MTV since they started playing commercials. Anyone else remember watching MTV for hours with a six pac of beer and thinking it was pretty cool? Now, I can't watch three minutes of that JUNK!

Who's Sean Penn? Is he that guy that had lunch with Saddams henchmen and said that Saddam is an all right guy? THAT guy? This thread will have to be moved to the political section pretty soon, I fear. To answer your question.......No sorry. I haven't watched MTV since they started playing commercials. Anyone else remember watching MTV for hours with a six pac of beer and thinking it was pretty cool? Now, I can't watch three minutes of that JUNK!

Say Man...I could care less about him, personally, I think he's an A-hole. But if I recall, MTV filmed an interview with him while he was driving around in his GN through some hills in Cali; Thought it would be interesting to see his car. P.S: He is the same guy who rolled up his sleeves & personally helped stranded "New Orleans" Katrina Victims, while the U.S Gov. was trying to figure out who was going to pick up the rescue tab:rolleyes:

Lol, what a douche....

I don't know, maybe he had good intentions, but I'm sure he was looking for a good photo-op there...

Any other celebs with Turbo's? I read somewhere that David Navarro received a GN as a gift from his ex Carmen Electra.

No, Sean Penn didn't do all that stuff did he??
He was married to Madonna

No, Sean Penn didn't do all that stuff did he??

he did and then some. hes a moron (there are stronger words i have for hin, but since we are pg here and all...you can figure it out). Ill try and find something in a news archive. the gist is he went to iraq right before the war did the lunch thing with saddam, said he wasnt bad and that we should not bomb him. I believe that he even said that he would go and stand near military targets, in iraq, to keep us from bombing them, too bad he didnt.

just a pointless add....

I agree that he's a typical hollywood out of touch politically unrealistic idiot... however, he did a awesome job in "the thin red line" I love that movie!

Any other celebs with Turbo's? I read somewhere that David Navarro received a GN as a gift from his ex Carmen Electra.

Anyone remember the comedian Sam Kennisan. He was popular back in the late 80's and did a video "wild thing" with Jessica Haun the sexy secretary for the TV evanjalist Jim Baker that got sent off to prison for tax fraud or something. Anyway! Sam Kennisan was killed in a car crash in 90 or 91 while driving at excessive speeds in his 89 Turbo Trans Am. Somebody should pull up the report on his death because as I remember there is a photo of the car all mangled up but you can see the turbo trans am emblem on the fender. (Just a bit of useless information rolling around in my mind).