sealed power cam&lifters

Joe Tiano

TMF Supporting Vendor
...so far so good..and quiet!..the cam I put in davids motor is a 1112r 194-204& ht-969 lifters...it had a 210-205 ruggles(wore slam out)...it still has the break-in springs on it... but it seems VERY responsive!...and its QUIET!...i'm happy with the sealed power cams!...thanks to reds hot air for the tip!;) later joe

Noticed you mentioned "break-in springs", how critical is this? Is it necessary or more of a just-in-case/preference thing? Broke mine in with the springs that were on the heads, LT1's (I think 100lbers).

Originally posted by 6SENSE
Noticed you mentioned "break-in springs", how critical is this? Is it necessary or more of a just-in-case/preference thing? Broke mine in with the springs that were on the heads, LT1's (I think 100lbers).

I broke my Erson 214 in with comp springs and had no problems. Its more of a "just-in-case" thing.

I was happy with my 204/214 for that awesome 700 miles till the tranny busted the band, but it should be back soon. I think these cams are getting really popular I tried ordering one for the 86 and 85 and they are on back order from Oreilly auto.

Originally posted by JDSfastGN
I think these cams are getting really popular I tried ordering one for the 86 and 85 and they are on back order from Oreilly auto.
Yeah its all Reds fault !! :D :p