206/210 Roller cam, Ported Irons, Fuel Tank w/ double pump

He says they are and then doesn't get back to you. I looked other things he had posted before and did the same thing, May be a scam.

Do your research before you make comments like this in regards to my profile. If you actually do a search you will see that I have zero negative feedback.

Package is pending sold to a board member.

He says they are and then doesn't get back to you. I looked other things he had posted before and did the same thing, May be a scam.

He is a good seller and not a scammer .. I vouch for the guy .. wish more guys on the board were as solid as him ..

I imagine he is just busy and doesn't live on the internet..

Do your research before you make comments like this in regards to my profile. If you actually do a search you will see that I have zero negative feedback.

Package is pending sold to a board member.
I did do some research , here are some comments from the posting you had for a turbo t part out

Has anyone heard back from this guy lately? I sent him a pm about two weeks ago and I have yet heard a peep out of him.
I was waiting on the Vdo dash never heard back after 2 replys
Guess he isnt trying to sell anything havent heard back in a few days

I wasn't trying to attack you but it really made me wonder if this was a scam or not, I asked how much for shipping and had no response so I went looking into things you sold in the past.