SD2 Spark Table question

5280GN

I was doing some logging today and I noticed an issue with the VE and spark tables. it seems like when I reconnect the t ables are cleared in both the VE and spark tables. Can anyone help me out with this?
power  logger cleared.JPG
power logger 1.JPG

Isn't there a diagnoses mode where it lock timing on 15?

what version of PLC are you running, what you are seeing should not happen (its not an issue with the PL, but PLC not setting the table view up correctly)

its not diagnosis mode or anything like that.

Bob

i've never seen that happen, give me the exact steps to recreate it.

there is version 2.5.0, 2.5.1, and 2.5.2

i've attached the latest.

Bob

Attachments

• PLC 2.5.2.zip
    940.3 KB · Views: 94
It's version 2.5.2 it seems like it happens right after I save a log and reconnect to the powerlogger while still driving. I just noticed this last night when going over my logs.

ok, so the issue is in the saved logs when reviewing, not in the live display when driving?

were you saving with the F3 page / save button, or using any of the shortcuts?

Bob

As far as I can tell they were in review. I found it last night so I can't verify it's happening while driving until tonight. I think it is doing it while running because I'll get knock and poor idle all of a sudden under the same conditions. I was using the space bar to save.

Ok I was on 2.5.1 version of the software, my mistake. I will verify if this corrects the situation.

Updated the software and the problem seems to have gone away. Ran a couple hits on the street and it didn't seem to do it.

I am getting a similar situation when reconnecting after a recording a log. The tune page will have some yellow boxes. The numbers in them are all messed up. I have to shut the pl down and restart to rectify. Using 2.5.0

Where are the newer versions?

Rick