SD2 chip power logger 3 bar map

dyermullet

For sale: powerlogger, SD2 chip 1.2 (60lb injectors but you can run any injector size you want), delphi 3 bar map, Julio's map harness (let you plug and play with the TPS to pickup clean power without having to cut the harness).
All part are working with no problems just going different direction with the car.

$450 shipped for everything.

Chip sold
Powerlogger Sold to JC Turbo
MAP - No longer for sale. I am going to keep.

Last edited:
Does the chip have the flex fuel option? If so, how much for just the chip, if you're willing to separate?

I have responded to the first round of pms. I am waiting until today for someone to buy the whole package or will start selling the parts. If i didnt repond to your pm their are already multiple ahead of you.
Thank you.

Sorry I was busy this weekend. I just sent PM's back for the chip, powerlogger, map and harness. If any of it falls through I will let the next in line know.

Passing on powelogger, already purchased one. Next in line can have at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Responded to PMs.
Chip sold.
Powerlogger still available currently 1 in line.
MAP and harness. Since I couldn't sell as a package I am going to keep it and measure pressure drop across the intercooler.

For sale: powerlogger, SD2 chip 1.2 (60lb injectors but you can run any injector size you want), delphi 3 bar map, Julio's map harness (let you plug and play with the TPS to pickup clean power without having to cut the harness).
All part are working with no problems just going different direction with the car.

$450 shipped for everything.

Chip sold
Powerlogger $200
MAP - No longer for sale. I am going to keep.

View attachment 289982
Still have the powerlogger for sale? And does it have all necessary cables etc.